Tad Foote was the best president UM ever had

ChinstrapCane

Sophomore
For all of the **** people talk about Tad Foote he was the best president UM ever had. We won 4 football NCs while he was the president and the 5th NC was won with players who were recruited while he was the president. We also were good in baseball and won championships when he was President. The minute the tranny troll took over the athletic department fell apart and the current guy has been as bad as the tranny troll.

Advertisement
For all of the **** people talk about Tad Foote he was the best president UM ever had. We won 4 football NCs while he was the president and the 5th NC was won with players who were recruited while he was the president. We also were good in baseball and won championships when he was President. The minute the tranny troll took over the athletic department fell apart and the current guy has been as bad as the tranny troll.
I think the AD deserves credit, for the football part. The troll is a special kind of politician. She just kills everything that is good. When she dies, this board will celebrate. They’ll have to guard her grave, because like it or not, people will find their way to it and **** all over it. Fact

Sam Jankovich won in spite of Tad Foote.

Just because Shalalalalalalala sucks doesn't absolve Tad Foote from anything. Tell that to Jimmy Johnson. He would bodyslam you.

I think the AD deserves credit, for the football part. The troll is a special kind of politician. She just kills everything that is good. When she dies, this board will celebrate. They’ll have to guard her grave, because like it or not, people will find their way to it and **** all over it. Fact
Feel like Hurricanes fans have a similar type of relationship that Browns fans have with Art Modell.

Truth is, Foote had more than one conflict with the football program and its reputation. And the football program benefitted greatly from it during the 80s.

Advertisement
Sam Jankovich won in spite of Tad Foote.

Just because Shalalalalalalala sucks doesn't absolve Tad Foote from anything. Tell that to Jimmy Johnson. He would bodyslam you.

Yes. This.

Tad Foote was a clown. San Jankovich was the wizard.

Foote would've shut down football if he could've. Dude tried to put the clamps on Jimmy for years and wanted to corral the team.

Foote was a butt-plug. End of story.

Advertisement
My money is on Henry King Stanford
I don’t think he hired Sam. How much credit does Sam get? Maybe we make a list of who’s most responsible for the building of the program from day one of greatness. He did hire Saben and Howard. Great call out!!!!

Oh yeah... before Mr. Monotony shows up because it’s a new thread, let’s give the non-slurping posters what they really want to see.

1BD38F32-0361-42E9-82E1-488A3D8C3F97.gif

But who hired and retained the AD? Do you think Trollala or the public health expert would hire or retain a guy like Sam Jankovich? I don't. Take a look at the people they hired and retained.

Yes. This.

Tad Foote was a clown. San Jankovich was the wizard.

Foote would've shut down football if he could've. Dude tried to put the clamps on Jimmy for years and wanted to corral the team.

Foote was a butt-plug. End of story.
Foote was a buttplug but he allowed greatness to happen no matter how he conflicted with Jimmy Johnson.

Advertisement
I agree. I knew Henry King Stanford and Tad Foote is no HKS. Tad Foote wanted to deemphasize athletics to be like the Ivy League. My father worked closely with HKS and TF and this is fact.
Just read that Howard Schnellenberger has passed away. JJ may have established the U as a national power, but Howard led the U to its 1st NC. RIP Howard.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back