Syracuse message board

Advertisement
funny they think if it rains it actually makes it cooler and no humidity. SU cools off very early compared to other parts of the country. you can't simulate humidity. going as fast as they do, it'll be interesting to see how worn out they get in hard rock.

What a joke. Meanwhile the spread keeps going up. We might as well copy & paste the same thread every week, just change the team name. Because it seems like Bethune Cookman was the only team who could accept reality. All that's missing is one of their writers claiming they have Miami "right where they want them". The writers for Toledo, Duke & GT already made that claim. Syracuse is next.

Teams get better as the season goes on. Clemson's defense was thought to be far better than ours and very well still may be. Syracuse had no problem putting up points on them. Offensively, I can understand their reason for optimism.

After all the dumb stuff I have seen our fans say, even last week how we would roll (same with FSU and all kinds of crap through the years), who cares what they're saying. Some say fans are supposed to be a bit nutty, whatever.

This is a concerning game for sure. We can't spot them points or we likely lose.

Do we have one quality win this year? All our opponents are **** and lucky. Yet we keep relying on comeback victories to be undefeated.

Our SOS is 26th right now, which is actually pretty good. Look at Wisconsin's schedule then get back to me.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Teams get better as the season goes on. Clemson's defense was thought to be far better than ours and very well still may be. Syracuse had no problem putting up points on them. Offensively, I can understand their reason for optimism.

After all the dumb stuff I have seen our fans say, even last week how we would roll (same with FSU and all kinds of crap through the years), who cares what they're saying. Some say fans are supposed to be a bit nutty, whatever.

This is a concerning game for sure. We can't spot them points or we likely lose.

Rinse and repeat.

Toledo, Duke, FSU, GT, now Syracuse have had posters like you wetting their pants and predicting a loss.

Can't wait for what you have to say about UNC next week

Not going to lie. I was very concerned about the Georgia Tech game.

Not that it matters at all, but not worried at all about this game.

I think we come out feeling disrespected and hush our critics.

National perception is that we got lucky, and are unimpressive on either side of the ball.

At the end of the season the national media will still be saying, "This has to be the worst undefeated team in the history of football and the worst ACC champions." F#ck style points. Media builds in excuses for teams they like, "Oh, Clemson played in a dome with bad air, and played without a starting qb." Don't recall any media people pointing out that we were without our two best offensive players, starting G, most physical CB, safety, and worst of all, had to play a entire game with Knowles on the field. You win or you lose. "Style" is for polesmokers and ****pirates. We get Ws. That's all that matters.

Advertisement
Not going to lie. I was very concerned about the Georgia Tech game.

Not that it matters at all, but not worried about this game.

Same. Love having faced Duke/Toledo already & Syracuse beating Clemson (won't sleep on them).

Their fans are delusional. They are talking like we have no chance to stop their offense. A bunch are saying they will put up over 40 points on us. I hope we curb stomp their ***. I just want to see us put a full game together on offense. Need to start fast and keep the pedal to the floor.

The problem is, Miami isn't a team to ' start fast ' and all that. Especially against average competition. hUh. Nevertheless this may be the game where Miami finally ' starts fast' and what not. dUh. Because IF Miami doesn't put up points early and often. This conference showdown will be ANOTHER fourth quarter NAIL BITER. Yikes.

Advertisement
another 4th quarter nail biter, yikes?

what kind of ***** freaking sentence is that? sounds like you might be a pillow biter, yikes.

another 4th quarter nail biter, yikes?

what kind of **** freaking sentence is that? sounds like you might be a pillow biter, yikes.

Right. And you were one of the Cane GOOD OL' BOYS, who thought Miami would HANDILY ( Double digit victories. dUh. ) defeat both mighty FSU and Georgia Tech. SMH

Advertisement

Voila! Again, might Syracuse ISN'T in awe of Miami, or ISN'T scared of Miami. And Miami is playing with FATE-again-if the game is tight in the fourth quarter. Nonetheless, I SEE-r Miami winning this one. No ifs, buts or hUh.

Who cares? They are fans of their sh1tty team and sh1tty school and they've played great this year and are on the heels of overthrowing a top ranked team in a huge upset. I get that they're excited.
this

I can't blame them for being excited. They just beat the defending NC and number 2 team. It is sad for them that then have to now travel South and play us. We had our let down game already and won. They got our attention beating Clemson. We should be focused. I'm thinking we peel their little orange skins and squeeze some juice for the after-party. One more win and we are down to 6 before the playoffs. Am I a little to excited?

Advertisement
Back