Syracuse message board

I recall the days when we would shrug this stuff off rather than start an all-out assault against some crappy team. It's been a long time since McNabb and they got a huge taste of success by beating Clemson this past Friday. It was their only high moment since the mid-1990s. It's cute that they're so excited.

Advertisement
Do we have one quality win this year? All our opponents are **** and lucky. Yet we keep relying on comeback victories to be undefeated.

Do we have great wins ? No but GT will be a 8-9 win team , FSU is our biggest rival as well. Toledo will go bowling ( and win 9-11 games ) and had a **** good Qb/WR combo as well . You can only play the teams you are scheduled to.

Cuse is as average as the day is long . Similar to the Duke team we played. Could they beat us ? Sure . Should be beat them 48-24 or something ? **** yes.

It was a sarcastic question.

Every week all I read is our opponents suck and we'll blow them out. If that's the case then they shouldn't come right back around and start crying when the national media isn't impressed with our slim victories over "bad opponents".

Nice lil Catch 22 CiS has created.

Their fans are delusional. They are talking like we have no chance to stop their offense. A bunch are saying they will put up over 40 points on us. I hope we curb stomp their ***. I just want to see us put a full game together on offense. Need to start fast and keep the pedal to the floor.
Toledo talked crap, Duke talked crap, Georgia Tech talked crap, they all lost rinse and repeat.

Advertisement
Their fans are delusional. They are talking like we have no chance to stop their offense. A bunch are saying they will put up over 40 points on us. I hope we curb stomp their ***. I just want to see us put a full game together on offense. Need to start fast and keep the pedal to the floor.

Provide the link to their message board

https://syracusefan.com/threads/miami.122714/

Respect [emoji1478]

Go, my fellow ********, go. Be ********.......

https://syracusefan.com/forums/syracuse-football-board.3/

These guys seem far more reasonable than the Toledo fans. And none of them are wishing for player deaths like the Arky State dooshbags or career-ending injuries like those farquats on the GT board.

Many are predicting a win, but I don't blame them. Little old Syracuse just avenged a 54-0 loss by beating the defending champs (and #2 team in the country). They're riding high. My hope is that they come back to earth on Saturday.

Should opposing team's fans be crying and begging for mercy? I meam, ****. They're allowed to be confident in their team too. They've been horrible for so long, allow them at least a little bit of homer fan delusion.

Advertisement
It's funny how Penn State gets benefits of the doubt for last year and that's why they are ranked high.

We have a ten game win streak, but because we beat two talented good team's closely, ppl aren't sold on us

Syracuse Fans seem to forget that we've won 10 straight

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Who cares? They are fans of their sh1tty team and sh1tty school and they've played great this year and are on the heels of overthrowing a top ranked team in a huge upset. I get that they're excited.

Welcome to CanesInsight in the 'post-Gators Tears' world. Seems this is a weekly thing; which fan-base is most delusional.

Go, my fellow ********, go. Be ********.......

https://syracusefan.com/forums/syracuse-football-board.3/

tenor.jpg

National perception is that we got lucky, and are unimpressive on either side of the ball.

Advertisement
Maybe just stay off of other teams' message boards to prevent having these hurt feelings every week? Could be worth a shot.

Hurt feelins? Im bout these jokes my guy

It wasn't targeted at anyone directly. It was more or less mocking the fact that every single week we have a thread titled "FANS ARE PICKING THEIR TEAM TO WIN AND I DON'T LIKE IT".

Last edited:
Advertisement
They key to this game is running the ball for over 200-250 yards. Give Langham more PT and hopefully Richards is back. They are going to get yards. But we can force them in long yardage at times which is what will slow down their offense. If we allow them to dink and dunk like we were allowing Toledo to do in the first half. That's a bad thing. It's stupid to go argue with fans who are riding a wave and are really waiting for basketball season.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back