Synopsis of Jobe-Frierson visit from today

View as article
Tell you what, you post that pic and you sign with anybody other than Miami, you deserve the fury that comes down on your head... and you better not set foot in the 305 again without a disguise.

Advertisement
If you are so sick of recruiting then you should probably stop following it and wait until the season starts. It's an elite south Florida recruit, it is what it is

Stop acting like Mr. Tough guy, rat. The majority of recruiting isn't this dramatic. So shut the **** up and quit telling other poster what to say or do.
Get off your period you little bih

And you wonder why you catch so much crap.

He saying sh*t to me after every post.... you really think im not going to say anything back?

It's the way you come off. "foh bih", "stfu smh lol". It's a message board, but try not sounding like a 16-year old girl on here.

Advertisement
To all those panicking, check out Jobe's last tweet...

No one is panicked. That punk wants claims to be Sean T jr, but then sucks off bama. Commits, decomits, re commits, reaffirms commit, shuts down recruitment, committed but open....

Ppl are sick of the kid playing games

When has Jobe committed/decommitted/recommited? Last I checked he's made 1 commitment. And for all the crying from posters like you, you say "follow the visits" apparently except for Jobe. He's visited Bama once and Miami 50 times, but follow the visits doesn't matter for him I guess.

Jobe tweets Bama stuff, and grown men like you whine and cry about it. He tweets Miami stuff, and you whine and cry about that.

You wanted this program to die with Al Golden and that didn't happen so you're trying to cling to any last shred of negativity you can. Yet you, of all people, criticize a recruit. Just leave and go be a Gator fan, perfect time for you to hop on board there

Pretty ****ing dumb these kids are still having to be sat down & had heart to hearts. They know the situation, they've known the situation. Trajan Bandy probably spoke to them both 1000 times prior. Why don't these kids just wanna put on? I don't understand it. You'll be millionaires in 3 years. So what if Bama or Uga throwing a little change around now. Miami is the best place to be for your future. Especially in this Diaz D with Kools monsters up front.

These are kids dude, what's important to them at this stage of their lives will change dramatically in the coming years, they just have to figure it out by going through it.

Exactly.

I should go bump what all the posters here said about Harley last December. Probably be a strong correlation between the same people who bashed him and who are crying about Jobe

Advertisement
To all those panicking, check out Jobe's last tweet...

No one is panicked. That punk wants claims to be Sean T jr, but then sucks off bama. Commits, decomits, re commits, reaffirms commit, shuts down recruitment, committed but open....

Ppl are sick of the kid playing games

When has Jobe committed/decommitted/recommited? Last I checked he's made 1 commitment. And for all the crying from posters like you, you say "follow the visits" apparently except for Jobe. He's visited Bama once and Miami 50 times, but follow the visits doesn't matter for him I guess.

Jobe tweets Bama stuff, and grown men like you whine and cry about it. He tweets Miami stuff, and you whine and cry about that.

You wanted this program to die with Al Golden and that didn't happen so you're trying to cling to any last shred of negativity you can. Yet you, of all people, criticize a recruit. Just leave and go be a Gator fan, perfect time for you to hop on board there
Facts

At least wait for Jobe or Gil to decommit before you ******* bash them. My god, we have the worst, most pathetic fans in the country, hands down. They actively sabotage their own team

At least wait for Jobe or Gil to decommit before you ****ing bash them. My god, we have the worst, most pathetic fans in the country, hands down. They actively sabotage their own team

You're that guy.

Advertisement
This crootin guys.... quit getting caught up in your panties. Lots more up and downs to come
But don't take it out on the kids

At least wait for Jobe or Gil to decommit before you ****ing bash them. My god, we have the worst, most pathetic fans in the country, hands down. They actively sabotage their own team

When they call players divas, it's like the pot calling the kettle black.

Wow, so we can't just be objective and call a recruitment like it is on a recruiting board? Jobe is a diva. Talking ST Jr one day and post a pic in Bama gear the next. He literally had to change his instagram username from "seantaylorjr" because he was getting **** for posting Bama stuff under that moniker. Regardless of where he ends up (I've even said I think he ends up at Miami), he's a diva. It is what it is.

It's really mind boggling to me that such a thing would even be disputed. Seems self explanatory considering Richt has had to have yet another one on one and had to bring Bandy in for a "heart to heart."

Most aren't panicking so y'all can stop generalizing anytime now. Stop acting like we can't point negative **** out just because you don't like it.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Wow, so we can't just be objective and call a recruitment like it is on a recruiting board? Jobe is a diva. Talking ST Jr one day and post a pic in Bama gear the next.. regardless of where he ends up, he's a diva. It is what it is.

This is great stuff. Keep it coming, guys.

50% of the top recruits in the country are divas nowadays by that standard. **** Justin Watkins has actually decommited from 3 separate schools so far. If Jobe is a diva I'd love to know what that is but who cares.

All anyone should care about is where they sign, not what they do on twitter.

**** talking high school kids who are still committed is a great way to hurt Richt though

Wow, so we can't just be objective and call a recruitment like it is on a recruiting board? Jobe is a diva. Talking ST Jr one day and post a pic in Bama gear the next.. regardless of where he ends up, he's a diva. It is what it is.

50% of the top recruits in the country are divas nowadays by that standard. **** Justin Watkins has actually decommited from 3 separate schools so far. If Jobe is a diva I'd love to know what that is but who cares.

**** talking high school kids who are still committed is a great way to hurt Richt though

Edited my post FWIW, but I certainly didn't say Jobe is the only diva. Watkins is a huge diva as well, even more so than Jobe. There are plenty more in the top rankings, as you pointed out.

I wouldn't say I'm **** talking Jobe, rather just being honest about it. Like I said, I think he ends up at Miami, but he's a diva. Gonna be a dramatic recruitment till the end. Again, is what it is

Edited my post FWIW, but I certainly didn't say Jobe is the only diva. Watkins is a huge diva as well, even more so than Jobe. There are plenty more in the top rankings, as you pointed out.

I wouldn't say I'm **** talking Jobe, rather just being honest about it. Like I said, I think he ends up at Miami, but he's a diva. Gonna be a dramatic recruitment till the end. Again, is what it is

I can respect that. I definitely wish the entire class was like Lingard and Blades and just locked in. It just seems the way things are unfortunately. I really like that our staff is putting the full court press on Jobe/Frierson even in July, but yeah I agree there will be drama with these two until the end.

I just wish people would hold off with the bashing (which is different than being concerned/not optimistic) until something actually happens. As Pete pointed out with Silvera, recruits read this board.

Advertisement
Back