Synopsis of Jobe-Frierson visit from today

View as article
To all those panicking, check out Jobe's last tweet...

No one is panicked. That punk wants claims to be Sean T jr, but then sucks off bama. Commits, decomits, re commits, reaffirms commit, shuts down recruitment, committed but open....

Ppl are sick of the kid playing games
If you are so sick of recruiting then you should probably stop following it and wait until the season starts. It's an elite south Florida recruit, it is what it is

Stop acting like Mr. Tough guy, rat. The majority of recruiting isn't this dramatic. So shut the **** up and quit telling other poster what to say or do.

oh-snap.gif

Advertisement

No one is panicked. That punk wants claims to be Sean T jr, but then sucks off bama. Commits, decomits, re commits, reaffirms commit, shuts down recruitment, committed but open....

If you are so sick of recruiting then you should probably stop following it and wait until the season starts. It's an elite south Florida recruit, it is what it is

Stop acting like Mr. Tough guy, rat. The majority of recruiting isn't this dramatic. So shut the **** up and quit telling other poster what to say or do.
Get off your period you little bih

Josh Jobe got to campus today just before noon. Mark Richt pulled him into the office for a one-on-one meeting before he came back to hang out with Banda and Rumph. After that, Diaz took Jobe for a one-on-one meeting.

Gilbert Frierson then arrived and he was there with Jobe, Banda, Rumph, Adrian Colbert (shocker), and Matt Doherty.

Richt came back to bring them into the film room with Rumph and they were watching film together. Trajan Bandy then came into the room and met with them for a while.

I'll be that guy, do you agree with Brooklyn that this meeting had more serious talks than just film?

I don't know what he's referencing but I know today went really well and I know from somebody who was there that Trajan had a heart-to-heart talk with them that apparently made a big impact. We will see

What he was referencing was Frierson going to UGA tomorrow and how thats still a problem same thing with the self proclaimed "ST26 Jr" and Alabaga

Advertisement
This actually fits right in with what Brooklyndee you was implying.

Why would the coaches be giving all this extra special attention, and one on one meeting time with these gentlemen, unless there were some issues to be discussed. Serious ones.

Can you recall a couple of recruits where this had to be done like this? I mean this sounded pretty intense from what Pete was saying. Can you imagine DJ Johnson, or Lo having to be brought in like this.

Pretty ******* dumb these kids are still having to be sat down & had heart to hearts. They know the situation, they've known the situation. Trajan Bandy probably spoke to them both 1000 times prior. Why don't these kids just wanna put on? I don't understand it. You'll be millionaires in 3 years. So what if Bama or Uga throwing a little change around now. Miami is the best place to be for your future. Especially in this Diaz D with Kools monsters up front.

Advertisement
Pretty ****ing dumb these kids are still having to be sat down & had heart to hearts. They know the situation, they've known the situation. Trajan Bandy probably spoke to them both 1000 times prior. Why don't these kids just wanna put on? I don't understand it. You'll be millionaires in 3 years. So what if Bama or Uga throwing a little change around now. Miami is the best place to be for your future. Especially in this Diaz D with Kools monsters up front.

These are kids dude, what's important to them at this stage of their lives will change dramatically in the coming years, they just have to figure it out by going through it.

Advertisement
This actually fits right in with what Brooklyndee you was implying.

Why would the coaches be giving all this extra special attention, and one on one meeting time with these gentlemen, unless there were some issues to be discussed. Serious ones.

Can you recall a couple of recruits where this had to be done like this? I mean this sounded pretty intense from what Pete was saying. Can you imagine DJ Johnson, or Lo having to be brought in like this.

sabans dirty and big ups to smart he does the same **** that saban does he learned from the best..........fuq them both tho

And you wonder why you catch so much crap.

Advertisement

He likes it. It's the most attention he gets in life.

He saying sh*t to me after every post.... you really think im not going to say anything back? He's acting like a fiend, he can't wait until post... bruh weird straight up

Last edited:
Pretty ****ing dumb these kids are still having to be sat down & had heart to hearts. They know the situation, they've known the situation. Trajan Bandy probably spoke to them both 1000 times prior. Why don't these kids just wanna put on? I don't understand it. You'll be millionaires in 3 years. So what if Bama or Uga throwing a little change around now. Miami is the best place to be for your future. Especially in this Diaz D with Kools monsters up front.

I dont get it people say oh u dont fill stadiums...........guess what thats fuqin 6 games a years compared to living in south fuqin beach. They rather go to these bumb *** saber tooth lookin *** cavemen and have 5 to 6 games with a full house but 300 plus days living in the fuqin zoo in jumanji.

Exactly. It's silly to act like most recruitments are even close to as dramatic as Jobe's. He is literally "that guy" we have to deal with every cycle.

Advertisement
Back