Synopsis of Jobe-Frierson visit from today

View as article
Pretty ****ing dumb these kids are still having to be sat down & had heart to hearts. They know the situation, they've known the situation. Trajan Bandy probably spoke to them both 1000 times prior. Why don't these kids just wanna put on? I don't understand it. You'll be millionaires in 3 years. So what if Bama or Uga throwing a little change around now. Miami is the best place to be for your future. Especially in this Diaz D with Kools monsters up front.

These are kids dude, what's important to them at this stage of their lives will change dramatically in the coming years, they just have to figure it out by going through it.

Well when you have former pros in your face saying wise the **** up you'd think it would be enough. That's what I'm saying.

Advertisement
When they call players divas, it's like the pot calling the kettle black.

Wow, so we can't just be objective and call a recruitment like it is on a recruiting board? Jobe is a diva. Talking ST Jr one day and post a pic in Bama gear the next.. regardless of where he ends up, he's a diva. It is what it is.

This is great stuff. Keep it coming, guys.

50% of the top recruits in the country are divas nowadays by that standard. **** Justin Watkins has actually decommited from 3 separate schools so far. If Jobe is a diva I'd love to know what that is but who cares.

All anyone should care about is where they sign, not what they do on twitter.

**** talking high school kids who are still committed is a great way to hurt Richt though

Edited my post FWIW, but I certainly didn't say Jobe is the only diva. Watkins is a huge diva as well, even more so than Jobe. There are plenty more in the top rankings, as you pointed out.

I wouldn't say I'm **** talking Jobe, rather just being honest about it. Like I said, I think he ends up at Miami, but he's a diva. Gonna be a dramatic recruitment till the end. Again, is what it is

I can respect that. I definitely wish the entire class was like Lingard and Blades and just locked in. It just seems the way things are unfortunately. I really like that our staff is putting the full court press on Jobe/Frierson even in July, but yeah I agree there will be drama with these two until the end.

I just wish people would hold off with the bashing (which is different than being concerned/not optimistic) until something actually happens. As Pete pointed out with Silvera, recruits read this board.

Fck decommitment, you hold off on the bashing until the ink is dry. Lot of dudes got all hurt by Harley and we ended up winning that one. We expect the staff to fight until signing day, so there's no reason to bash a kid for hurting your feelings before then.

How many more heart to hearts and one on one meetings will have to go down with these two kids before February or December?

I know Jobe chasing that Bama cash, but I really wish to know why frierson is so unhappy? Is it the staff? does he want to leave south Florida?

Can someone be honest and let us know what's going on? Even pope pulled some **** like this last month.

How many more heart to hearts and one on one meetings will have to go down with these two kids before February or December?

I know Jobe chasing that Bama cash, but I really wish to know why frierson is so unhappy? Is it the staff? does he want to leave south Florida?

Can someone be honest and let us know what's going on? Even pope pulled some **** like this last month.

Seconded. The Frierson situation is very, very puzzling to me.

Advertisement
This is why Richt is going to the pop warner level & talking to these kids. These current kids are ******* poisoned by ESPN. Also these kids families must be a ******* nightmare. If I committed to a school & tried to play games like this the beating I would have got from my Dad/Uncle/Cousin would have been of biblical proportions.

Pretty ****ing dumb these kids are still having to be sat down & had heart to hearts. They know the situation, they've known the situation. Trajan Bandy probably spoke to them both 1000 times prior. Why don't these kids just wanna put on? I don't understand it. You'll be millionaires in 3 years. So what if Bama or Uga throwing a little change around now. Miami is the best place to be for your future. Especially in this Diaz D with Kools monsters up front.

I dont get it people say oh u dont fill stadiums...........guess what thats fuqin 6 games a years compared to living in south fuqin beach. They rather go to these bumb *** saber tooth lookin *** cavemen and have 5 to 6 games with a full house but 300 plus days living in the fuqin zoo in jumanji.
Best post I've seen in a while.

As long as they sign here, I don't care if our staff has to have heart to hearts with them every week.

Remember you're asking 18/19 year old kids to pass up a lot of $ to come here instead. The Frierson situation in particular, I'm not sure how much clearer Dee needs to make it that Georgia is breaking out the bags for him.

It's great to see our staff do whatever they can to try to keep these kids on board. Golden would have thrown in the towel a long time ago

"These are kids" foh, Jobe 87 years old. It's a lame to take up for these "kids" when they act like douche bags

Advertisement

I dont get it people say oh u dont fill stadiums...........guess what thats fuqin 6 games a years compared to living in south fuqin beach. They rather go to these bumb *** saber tooth lookin *** cavemen and have 5 to 6 games with a full house but 300 plus days living in the fuqin zoo in jumanji.

:6e482c_o:

Korby is dropping bags. UGA gonna learn the hard way. They aren't Bama in the eyes of the NCAA. They're more like Ole Miss. They'll get busted right after Korby gets fired for taking another loaded Roster and loses half his games (yes beating Nichols State by 1 is a loss).

Last edited:

Seconded. The Frierson situation is very, very puzzling to me.

Before all other staffs needed to do was point to our coaching staff with Golden.

I think they're angle is the " hey why not live someone and experience life somewhere else" when they go uontjrre they get treated like kings in these small towns. However they don't realize you will get treated the same here if you stay home for your city

To all those panicking, check out Jobe's last tweet...

No one is panicked. That punk wants claims to be Sean T jr, but then sucks off bama. Commits, decomits, re commits, reaffirms commit, shuts down recruitment, committed but open....

Ppl are sick of the kid playing games

When has Jobe committed/decommitted/recommited? Last I checked he's made 1 commitment. And for all the crying from posters like you, you say "follow the visits" apparently except for Jobe. He's visited Bama once and Miami 50 times, but follow the visits doesn't matter for him I guess.

Jobe tweets Bama stuff, and grown men like you whine and cry about it. He tweets Miami stuff, and you whine and cry about that.

You wanted this program to die with Al Golden and that didn't happen so you're trying to cling to any last shred of negativity you can. Yet you, of all people, criticize a recruit. Just leave and go be a Gator fan, perfect time for you to hop on board there

I always say #WatchTheVisits ...usually About Tyson Campbell but it applies here too. Jobe's been on campus plenty. I'm sure he wants to be here too but the almighty Bama bag is looming. We'll have to see what he does. If he doesn't sign during the early period I'd be concerned.

Advertisement
I'm not bashing Jobe and Frierson at all. But you've heard Dee hint at how much of a headache this process is starting to become with Jobe and Tweed has even flat out said he doesn't expect Jobe to sign with Miami. These are two posters that have relatives literally committed in this class and probably hear more about this class than even Pete. But yeah, posters have no reason to complain. Sure.

Canes cannot afford to lose Jobe and Frierson, especially when they are not in the running for Campbell and Surtain. This will be a big blow, but I still believe this season will reestablish Canes future in college football for the next 10-15 years.

I've strongly endorsed him for recruiting coordinator.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Advertisement

Dude LOL.....

That **** is on point

Korby is dropping bags. UGA gonna learn the hard way. They aren't Bama in the eyes of the NCAA. They're more like Ole Miss. They'll get busted right after Korby gets fired for taking another loaded Roster and loses half his games (yes beating Nichols State by 1 is a loss).

It's got to be more than bags..especially when it comes to frierson and the Pope situation last month..you can take a few bags and know you will decommit sometime in the future and stay low key about your **** (make it look like normal recruiting progressions)...instead these kids are making their discontent known publicly. Requiring emergency meetings with staff, ex players and current ones.

I heard Frierson was at the point of decommiting and that the "train had left the station". Something along those lines...then everything got fixed

I know not every kid is Lingard (who has come outright and put people on blast for trying to drop bags to him) but we have other kids that I'm sure most programs would drop bags for (Hightower, Brevin, Killa Cam, DJ Jonson last year just to name a few), yet we don't hear a peep. And these kids not giving any trouble..at least not publicly

The only thing I can come up with is that the staff is not used to dealing with the south Florida diva as of yet (I don't consider Pope a diva that why I'm still baffled by his case in particular). But I know is deeper than this also.

Advertisement
Back