Synopsis of Jobe-Frierson visit from today

View as article
Mods dont get personal. Sorry I commented on the chosen one (self proclaimed) You patrol the obvious trolls, keep an Eye on the ones that keep stirring ****. Using their post count to justify their relevance. Franchise (francine) is first one I can think of. Brock is another.

How am I a troll when I'm one of the most positive posters on the site?... you sound crazy

You are a troll. You ruin nearly single thread and never take accountability for it. Instead, when someone explains to you why you are hated so you can change your ways, your response is "you're weird...bruh." Your schtick is real old.

Advertisement
Mods dont get personal. Sorry I commented on the chosen one (self proclaimed) You patrol the obvious trolls, keep an Eye on the ones that keep stirring ****. Using their post count to justify their relevance. Franchise (francine) is first one I can think of. Brock is another.

How am I a troll when I'm one of the most positive posters on the site?... you sound crazy

Quick ? Why do you give a sh/t what people think?

Because you manage to **** off just about everyone.

Life is just better without you and Francine. . (Franchise for the illiterate )

Advertisement

It's ok Brock I think you are alright. My reputation on this site might be ruined for saying that but I really don't care. Brock does a lot for this site, he's kind of like the friend we all have that's in the group that gets picked on a lot. Without him I feel like some people on here would be different. And if you think I'm a troll I'm not go check my posts. This site would be different without Franchise too so idk wtf this guy is talking about. Franchise is a beast with words... glad to have him here

Last edited:

It's ok Brock I think you are alright. My reputation on this site might be ruined for saying that but I really don't care. Brock does a lot for this site, he's kind of like the friend we all have that's in the group that gets picked on a lot. Without him I feel like some people on here would be different. And if you think I'm a troll I'm not go check my posts. This site would be different without Franchise too so idk wtf this guy is talking about. Franchise is a beast with words... glad to have him here

You have no rep. Less than 100 posts means ur an idiot according to francine. Lol (glad you find humor in his/her game. I dont, along with many others ) Carry on, I'm a cane football fan. Not a wanna be comedian, or wanna be knower of all things he try to sell. He did teach me to look at last poster tho. That's a positive

I don't know who said what, who went where, and who is flirting with who; I just know I'm about over this summer recruiting Twitter war bull**** and thank god for Fall practice. Time to strap up. My money is on Richt & Co.

Life is just better without you and Francine. . (Franchise for the illiterate )

Thanks man, I appreciate you hipping me to the whole "francine" thing. This place is better for having someone like you who's able to explain complicated jokes to the rest of us.

Advertisement

Who is getting personal?

I dont read every post around here, but when I come across things that are out of bounds I will give warnings and or infractions!

You have no rep. Less than 100 posts means ur an idiot according to francine. Lol (glad you find humor in his/her game. I dont, along with many others ) Carry on, I'm a cane football fan. Not a wanna be comedian, or wanna be knower of all things he try to sell. He did teach me to look at last poster tho. That's a positive

There is an easy fix if you feel that way, put him on ignore.

Advertisement
Back