Synopsis of Jobe-Frierson visit from today

View as article
Advertisement
Brook u better tell em I know i would

I'm going to dinner with a few of us & them tonight. I snap on these two on a regular.

You folks also need to remember: it's not like these are two kids from Hotchkiss figuring out whether to follow their grandfather's footsteps to Yale ... Couple of young guys from the hood, never had ****, and now a bunch of old crusty white men is throwing love. What do you expect? For every one Lingard, there's 50 Jobe's with a crew from the barber shop telling them how to get the ink and the paper. It aint right, but it is what happens with these kids. Can't blame them for getting swept up in the current.

Be that as is may, Dee, in the end, both these kids are 'Canes.

Frierson's cousin is Frank Gore & Im almost positive Jobe's brother is Johnny Holton whos a wideout for the Raiders. Even if they "never had shįt" growing up doesn't mean they couldn't get help financially within their familiesif they truely needed it. Dont have to take handouts from a bunch of "old crusty white men" (also fůck you for that) Quit making excuses for these dudes flirting with the enemy and not doing everything in their power to Make Miami Great Again

So your basically saying: they don't need the money and are breaking the rules by taking it anyway, and we shouldn't condone their actions?

IF they are breaking the rules, and IF they are doing that, THEN I agree with you.

And as we used to say at Yale ... F*ck you too

What Im saying is if they were really pressed for cash one of their family members making millions in the NFL should hopefully help them out. Its not like they NEED the thousands of dollars that would be thrown at them for playing for an SEC school, when they have a resource in their family most people dont have.

In a nutshell them "needing" $ isnt an excuse for selling out when they have resources to get by and a UM degree is worth more then whatever $ they will get and probably blow right away.

Last edited:
You're an idiot if you believe that. Even if they did, it holds no weight

doesnt mean **** till NSD its always been that way..........my thing is early signing period is this year. If they real bout that **** sign early if they dont then u already know they flirting with ole porky pig ni99az

Yup... I said it in another thread. Any of these guys that are "commits" that don't sign early are probably playing bag games or just divas. If a kid is committed there's absolutely no reason not to sign on the earlier date.

When is early signing period? You're right about a recruit having no reason to sign if he's truly committed.

ocotober or november I think im not sure but if u truly serious about miami sign that early LOI then......i like the early signing period because u can tell whos full of **** and whos not

I think early signing period's right before the dead period in December. Regardless, we'll see where Frierson and Jobe stand come that time.

That's why I'm happy that this was passed (one of the few things the NCAA gets right). Richt and Co. can recruit other corners, if the aforementioned two want to drag this out until February, then you (Richt) already know where those two guys are at.

Stop moisturizing so much cause y'all in here got some baby soft shoulders.

Richt has done this before. And now he's got the mystique of Miami to sell and the players of past to trot out as needed (i.e. to impress, to persuade, to pressure). Enjoy.

Oh, am I reading this right?

Advertisement
[TWEET]885661537268060161[/TWEET]

Very nice but he knows the importance of that number and what it means to Canes everywhere and that's not to be taken lightly.

I say if your in....no more Bama stuff. Lock it down be a leader just like ST was.

To all those panicking, check out Jobe's last tweet...

No one is panicked. That punk wants claims to be Sean T jr, but then sucks off bama. Commits, decomits, re commits, reaffirms commit, shuts down recruitment, committed but open....

Ppl are sick of the kid playing games

Advertisement

No one is panicked. That punk wants claims to be Sean T jr, but then sucks off bama. Commits, decomits, re commits, reaffirms commit, shuts down recruitment, committed but open....

If you are so sick of recruiting then you should probably stop following it and wait until the season starts. It's an elite south Florida recruit, it is what it is

Josh Jobe got to campus today just before noon. Mark Richt pulled him into the office for a one-on-one meeting before he came back to hang out with Banda and Rumph. After that, Diaz took Jobe for a one-on-one meeting.

Gilbert Frierson then arrived and he was there with Jobe, Banda, Rumph, Adrian Colbert (shocker), and Matt Doherty.

Richt came back to bring them into the film room with Rumph and they were watching film together. Trajan Bandy then came into the room and met with them for a while.

This. In my mind, he isn't coming. I'm done with his games. If he comes, great. If not, good luck trying to stop Jeff Thomas in the playoffs.

Josh Jobe got to campus today just before noon. Mark Richt pulled him into the office for a one-on-one meeting before he came back to hang out with Banda and Rumph. After that, Diaz took Jobe for a one-on-one meeting.

Gilbert Frierson then arrived and he was there with Jobe, Banda, Rumph, Adrian Colbert (shocker), and Matt Doherty.

Richt came back to bring them into the film room with Rumph and they were watching film together. Trajan Bandy then came into the room and met with them for a while.

Thx Pete

Advertisement

If you are so sick of recruiting then you should probably stop following it and wait until the season starts. It's an elite south Florida recruit, it is what it is

Stop acting like Mr. Tough guy, rat. The majority of recruiting isn't this dramatic. So shut the **** up and quit telling other poster what to say or do.

I'll be that guy, do you agree with Brooklyn that this meeting had more serious talks than just film?

Advertisement

I'll be that guy, do you agree with Brooklyn that this meeting had more serious talks than just film?

He said they had one on one talks with richt.

I don't know what he's referencing but I know today went really well and I know from somebody who was there that Trajan had a heart-to-heart talk with them that apparently made a big impact. We will see

paul-walker-ride-or-die-gif.gif

If it did why would he tweet that #26 jersey with his name on the back? Those are numbers you don't play around with. I don't believe Brooklyn for a second.

Advertisement
Back