Synopsis of Jobe-Frierson visit from today

View as article
Lotta yall are talkin as if you were 18 and went through the experience of being offered $200k to visit/post on social media/decommit from a school, etc.

If I was a top rated Miami commit, and another school offered me $50k to decommit and start posting **** on social media about their school, all I'd say is show me the ******* money. And thats for $50k. If I was offered $100k+ I would commit to them and do whatever the **** else they asked me to do. ...come signing day, Id still sign with Miami, but I would do whatever I could to get as much money from other schools in the process as I could.

Yall acting like thats pocket money though, and surprised when these guys be playing the recruiting game. Thats straight cash off the books for an 18 year old. Most of these kids' parents would have to work 3 yrs to get that kind of money that they could get by posting stuff to social media and taking visits to the school (which they are guaranteed to have fun during).

I just hope that come NSD they haven't completely pimped themselves out and will sign with us. We're not going to compete with SEC schools to buy recruits. Never gunna happen.

Advertisement
So recruits might not come to a school because a couple of anonymous knuckleheads made negative remarks on a message board?

But they WILL go to a school's with racist histories, funded by klan money, that still have huge issues with racial bigotry in their internal organizations like fraternities and sororities.

With ignorant fan bases that will drop the N word like nobody's business when their WR drops a pass or steps out of bounds.

That happened with Bridgewater.

Bullshīt

Y'all got to stop with this oh if he's being recruited by other schools then I don't want them mantra y'all got going on.... it's recruiting and it's the way it is these days. Same sh*t happens every class I'm pretty sure y'all probably was complaining about ahmmon richards and zach mccloud when they talked up and visited other schools before they eventually decommitted. They eventually signed with Miami though that's what matters right?
Retards always go to this lame ****.

No one is upset that our recruits are coveted. UM fans, especially those of us with deep ties to the school, get upset when it looks like local commits are playing bullshyt games and disrespecting our alma mater. I don't expect a rat like you to get that though.

So let me give you an example that might get in your kitchen. Imagine how you'd feel if ITT Tech had the #1 rated future locksmith committed, and he started playing footsies with Kaiser University. How would you and the other ITT Tech alum feel?

God bless you living legend

Above all else, The Legend is a teacher and a friend. A vessel of light. I merely sought to shine some light in the dark recesses of a dimwit's underdeveloped cerebral cortex by giving him an example to which he could relate.

How does that festering carbuncle pay me back for taking the time to try to teach him? He lashes out like a raving lunatic. It's OK though. I'll continue doing the dirty work. God's work.

LMAO!!! I'm driving off the road to laugh.

Pete, any confirmation on a rumor of frierson going to fnl and skipping paradise?

I think he's only go to FNL because his 7 on 7 team has a tournament in the area. He's like the captain of the team and would feel bad for ditching his team. So if he does go to FNL, I would take it with a grain of salt.

Advertisement
Pete, any confirmation on a rumor of frierson going to fnl and skipping paradise?

I think he's only go to FNL because his 7 on 7 team has a tournament in the area. He's like the captain of the team and would feel bad for ditching his team. So if he does go to FNL, I would take it with a grain of salt.

More excuses. You guys sound like battered wives. "He only hit me because I burned his toast. It was my fault."

If he goes to FNL he's a *******. Period.

if you don't think there's a 90% chance that after today both reaffirm their commitment, you're an idiot.

You're an idiot if you believe that. Even if they did, it holds no weight

doesnt mean **** till NSD its always been that way..........my thing is early signing period is this year. If they real bout that **** sign early if they dont then u already know they flirting with ole porky pig ni99az

Yup... I said it in another thread. Any of these guys that are "commits" that don't sign early are probably playing bag games or just divas. If a kid is committed there's absolutely no reason not to sign on the earlier date.

You do realize until you're cleared you physically can't sign right? Some kids might not be in the academic position to sign by then. Other side of that coin is if that's the case it may be tough to ever get them cleared.

First of December and it will sort out a lot of these divas and coaches will actually find out whose truly with them and can start looking elsewhere instead of getting screwed at the last minute.

No reason for any kid that's supposedly committed to being on A team wouldn't sign on the dotted line.

Now the old adage changes from you looking we lookin to you ain't signing we looking...

Nah. Dec 18-22nd I believe is what were being told. That's the plan for alot of this class as of now atleast.

if you don't think there's a 90% chance that after today both reaffirm their commitment, you're an idiot.

You're an idiot if you believe that. Even if they did, it holds no weight

doesnt mean **** till NSD its always been that way..........my thing is early signing period is this year. If they real bout that **** sign early if they dont then u already know they flirting with ole porky pig ni99az

Yup... I said it in another thread. Any of these guys that are "commits" that don't sign early are probably playing bag games or just divas. If a kid is committed there's absolutely no reason not to sign on the earlier date.

You do realize until you're cleared you physically can't sign right? Some kids might not be in the academic position to sign by then. Other side of that coin is if that's the case it may be tough to ever get them cleared.

It didn't cross my mind Dee. I suppose that we'll hear if academics is the hold up at that time at which point my position will be what I've put forward.

Advertisement
So recruits might not come to a school because a couple of anonymous knuckleheads made negative remarks on a message board?

But they WILL go to a school's with racist histories, funded by klan money, that still have huge issues with racial bigotry in their internal organizations like fraternities and sororities.

With ignorant fan bases that will drop the N word like nobody's business when their WR drops a pass or steps out of bounds.

That happened with Bridgewater.

No it didn't. The direct reason teddy didn't come here is because golden told him he wasn't capable of running the offense we were gonna run & we were going in a different direction.

No one is panicked. That punk wants claims to be Sean T jr, but then sucks off bama. Commits, decomits, re commits, reaffirms commit, shuts down recruitment, committed but open....

Ppl are sick of the kid playing games

When has Jobe committed/decommitted/recommited? Last I checked he's made 1 commitment. And for all the crying from posters like you, you say "follow the visits" apparently except for Jobe. He's visited Bama once and Miami 50 times, but follow the visits doesn't matter for him I guess.

Jobe tweets Bama stuff, and grown men like you whine and cry about it. He tweets Miami stuff, and you whine and cry about that.

You wanted this program to die with Al Golden and that didn't happen so you're trying to cling to any last shred of negativity you can. Yet you, of all people, criticize a recruit. Just leave and go be a Gator fan, perfect time for you to hop on board there

I always say #WatchTheVisits ...usually About Tyson Campbell but it applies here too. Jobe's been on campus plenty. I'm sure he wants to be here too but the almighty Bama bag is looming. We'll have to see what he does. If he doesn't sign during the early period I'd be concerned.
That early signing period is the ultimate lie detector. "Yeah I'm committed, but I don't want to sign." LOL

I wish it was earlier than 2 months before signing day because it doesn't give you much time to make alternative arrangements if one of your so called commits doesn't sign early.

I wonder if the divas will stop committing early now because the early signing period gums up their drama games.

Does the early signing period begin this recruiting cycle? I thought it wasn't until the next one for the 2019 class....

This one

I haven't followed this saga closely, but at some point you have to ask yourself if these guys are worth the headaches. I'm not suggesting that we should cede anything to Alabaga or anyone else, but you begin to run out of patience and look in other directions as the headaches come with greater frequency and greater intensity. Do kids who are this difficult to deal with during their recruitment generally pan out?

Honestly it's been going on forever. But with social media becoming more & more prevalent, new apps popping up everyday,more & more writers,people with inside info (I understand the irony)etc .it's just that so much more gets out than ever before...

I haven't followed this saga closely, but at some point you have to ask yourself if these guys are worth the headaches. I'm not suggesting that we should cede anything to Alabaga or anyone else, but you begin to run out of patience and look in other directions as the headaches come with greater frequency and greater intensity. Do kids who are this difficult to deal with during their recruitment generally pan out?

Headaches for whom? The fan base or the coaches?
Nah. You're right. The coaches love their "commits" to constantly be fellating other schools and it's not a headache at all for them to continually have to keep trying to put out fires with a couple guys. They love it.
If they tired of the headache they would have stopped recruiting them period

Not true at all. Like Jimmy has always said you've got a different tolerance level for different people... we fully expect both of these two to be all americans,building blocks in our backfield & first round picks... you deal with headaches for that

Advertisement
Y'all got to stop with this oh if he's being recruited by other schools then I don't want them mantra y'all got going on.... it's recruiting and it's the way it is these days. Same sh*t happens every class I'm pretty sure y'all probably was complaining about ahmmon richards and zach mccloud when they talked up and visited other schools before they eventually decommitted. They eventually signed with Miami though that's what matters right?

No one is upset that our recruits are coveted. UM fans, especially those of us with deep ties to the school, get upset when it looks like local commits are playing bullshyt games and disrespecting our alma mater. I don't expect a rat like you to get that though.

So let me give you an example that might get in your kitchen. Imagine how you'd feel if ITT Tech had the #1 rated future locksmith committed, and he started playing footsies with Kaiser University. How would you and the other ITT Tech alum feel?

Above all else, The Legend is a teacher and a friend. A vessel of light. I merely sought to shine some light in the dark recesses of a dimwit's underdeveloped cerebral cortex by giving him an example to which he could relate.

How does that festering carbuncle pay me back for taking the time to try to teach him? He lashes out like a raving lunatic. It's OK though. I'll continue doing the dirty work. God's work.

Can someone call me a wrecker cause I already ran off the road laughing so hard at this...

Headaches for whom? The fan base or the coaches?

I inferred from the posts I read that these two are becoming headaches to the coaches. Quite frankly, I don't know if these guys are becoming headaches to the coaches. My bad. But, let's assume, for the sake of the argument, that the coaches are getting tired of the flirtations with other schools, do you cut bait at some point?

The coaches are getting paid a lot of money. I would rather they deal with headaches and end up with a better team than give up on a guy. Do we want a team of players nobody else is recruiting or a team of players everybody else is recruiting? They are going to need to keep recruiting these guys until they sign regardless. The only way I would say to cut bait is if they figure it its just not happening and its just a big game or if it is taking up so much time that there is a chance to take away too much time from other players and the season.

Seems like these guys are nowhere near the Henderson headache level yet. Also they are a lot more worth it than Henderson was. Also these issues seem to be more behind the scenes currently.

They just need to show them that they have a better chance of getting playing time and making the league here than the schools trying to pay them. Also that if something happens the value of the degree they get here is better than the places trying to pay them. They are waiving on pennies on the dollar.

They're every bit at the Henderson level. It's actually the precise level. Difference is risk reward & we actually know the situation opposed to Henderson tried to hide it. Again you just deal with it for this level of player opposed to Henderson who's a plan c prospect for a class like this. We wouldn't even recruit him in this class. He's Anthony Schwartz as a db

First of December and it will sort out a lot of these divas and coaches will actually find out whose truly with them and can start looking elsewhere instead of getting screwed at the last minute.

No reason for any kid that's supposedly committed to being on A team wouldn't sign on the dotted line.

Now the old adage changes from you looking we lookin to you ain't signing we looking...

Nah. Dec 18-22nd I believe is what were being told. That's the plan for alot of this class as of now atleast.

Thanks.i wasn't sure of the exact date just knew it was in December.I really think it's gonna cut out a lot of the game playing and it will alleviate a lot of coaches being left holding their joint at NSD..

Advertisement

Thanks.i wasn't sure of the exact date just knew it was in December.I really think it's gonna cut out a lot of the game playing and it will alleviate a lot of coaches being left holding their joint at NSD..

Agreed

Can someone call me a wrecker cause I already ran off the road laughing so hard at this...
[MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION], your a fool for this. LOL! "I'll continue doing the dirty work. God's work." #dead .

Advertisement
Back