Synopsis of Jobe-Frierson visit from today

View as article
I haven't followed this saga closely, but at some point you have to ask yourself if these guys are worth the headaches. I'm not suggesting that we should cede anything to Alabaga or anyone else, but you begin to run out of patience and look in other directions as the headaches come with greater frequency and greater intensity. Do kids who are this difficult to deal with during their recruitment generally pan out?

Headaches for whom? The fan base or the coaches?

I inferred from the posts I read that these two are becoming headaches to the coaches. Quite frankly, I don't know if these guys are becoming headaches to the coaches. My bad. But, let's assume, for the sake of the argument, that the coaches are getting tired of the flirtations with other schools, do you cut bait at some point?

The coaches are getting paid a lot of money. I would rather they deal with headaches and end up with a better team than give up on a guy. Do we want a team of players nobody else is recruiting or a team of players everybody else is recruiting? They are going to need to keep recruiting these guys until they sign regardless. The only way I would say to cut bait is if they figure it its just not happening and its just a big game or if it is taking up so much time that there is a chance to take away too much time from other players and the season.

Seems like these guys are nowhere near the Henderson headache level yet. Also they are a lot more worth it than Henderson was. Also these issues seem to be more behind the scenes currently.

They just need to show them that they have a better chance of getting playing time and making the league here than the schools trying to pay them. Also that if something happens the value of the degree they get here is better than the places trying to pay them. They are waiving on pennies on the dollar.

Advertisement
Y'all got to stop with this oh if he's being recruited by other schools then I don't want them mantra y'all got going on.... it's recruiting and it's the way it is these days. Same sh*t happens every class I'm pretty sure y'all probably was complaining about ahmmon richards and zach mccloud when they talked up and visited other schools before they eventually decommitted. They eventually signed with Miami though that's what matters right?
Retards always go to this lame ****.

No one is upset that our recruits are coveted. UM fans, especially those of us with deep ties to the school, get upset when it looks like local commits are playing bullshyt games and disrespecting our alma mater. I don't expect a rat like you to get that though.

So let me give you an example that might get in your kitchen. Imagine how you'd feel if ITT Tech had the #1 rated future locksmith committed, and he started playing footsies with Kaiser University. How would you and the other ITT Tech alum feel?

Man get your paranoid a55 out of here. People really letting kids recruitments send them to go on emotional b*tch rants. So ******* corny. You probably shouldn't follow recruiting after every time one of our kids visit another place you are going to yell, "he's disrespecting my alma mater". It's recruiting that sh*t is going to take place

The issue with Brock is he isn't a true Cane, that is why it doesn't offend him when someone disrespects the school. He has no serious connection with this school nor program. He is a bigger fan of being a message board poster/troll. There is a reason why he defended Golden, wished FSU players good luck, criticized the Gator Tears thread and defends the actions of kids that disrespect this U.

Y'all got to stop with this oh if he's being recruited by other schools then I don't want them mantra y'all got going on.... it's recruiting and it's the way it is these days. Same sh*t happens every class I'm pretty sure y'all probably was complaining about ahmmon richards and zach mccloud when they talked up and visited other schools before they eventually decommitted. They eventually signed with Miami though that's what matters right?

No one is upset that our recruits are coveted. UM fans, especially those of us with deep ties to the school, get upset when it looks like local commits are playing bullshyt games and disrespecting our alma mater. I don't expect a rat like you to get that though.

So let me give you an example that might get in your kitchen. Imagine how you'd feel if ITT Tech had the #1 rated future locksmith committed, and he started playing footsies with Kaiser University. How would you and the other ITT Tech alum feel?

Man get your paranoid a55 out of here. People really letting kids recruitments send them to go on emotional b*tch rants. So ******* corny. You probably shouldn't follow recruiting after every time one of our kids visit another place you are going to yell, "he's disrespecting my alma mater". It's recruiting that sh*t is going to take place

The issue with Brock is he isn't a true Cane, that is why it doesn't offend him when someone disrespects the school. He has no serious connection with this school nor program. He is a bigger fan of being a message board poster/troll. There is a reason why he defended Golden, wished FSU players good luck, criticized the Gator Tears thread and defends the actions of kids that disrespect this U.

Man stfu, you sound stupid as ****. How the fvck do you come up with the bullsh*t that you post on here.

Last edited:

Lol

Advertisement
To all those panicking, check out Jobe's last tweet...

No one is panicked. That punk wants claims to be Sean T jr, but then sucks off bama. Commits, decomits, re commits, reaffirms commit, shuts down recruitment, committed but open....

Ppl are sick of the kid playing games

When has Jobe committed/decommitted/recommited? Last I checked he's made 1 commitment. And for all the crying from posters like you, you say "follow the visits" apparently except for Jobe. He's visited Bama once and Miami 50 times, but follow the visits doesn't matter for him I guess.

Jobe tweets Bama stuff, and grown men like you whine and cry about it. He tweets Miami stuff, and you whine and cry about that.

You wanted this program to die with Al Golden and that didn't happen so you're trying to cling to any last shred of negativity you can. Yet you, of all people, criticize a recruit. Just leave and go be a Gator fan, perfect time for you to hop on board there

I always say #WatchTheVisits ...usually About Tyson Campbell but it applies here too. Jobe's been on campus plenty. I'm sure he wants to be here too but the almighty Bama bag is looming. We'll have to see what he does. If he doesn't sign during the early period I'd be concerned.
That early signing period is the ultimate lie detector. "Yeah I'm committed, but I don't want to sign." LOL

I wish it was earlier than 2 months before signing day because it doesn't give you much time to make alternative arrangements if one of your so called commits doesn't sign early.

I wonder if the divas will stop committing early now because the early signing period gums up their drama games.

Yup... I've said it in multiple threads. There is no excuse for any of our so-called "commits" to not sign in December during the early period. Any who don't are either straight up divas or playing the bag game.

Brock.... take a step back and deep breath. Ive said this before you do bring some good information on here and you definitely have passion, but when you start to go at posters as if your message or OPINION is better than theirs or tell them to STFU because they may not agree with your OPINION then it doesn't make you look good. That's why everyone then piles it on you

Its a message board, it isn't life and if you act this way in life your going to have a heart attack or stroke by the time your 40.

tenor.gif

saw jobe last week on the bus rocking some bama gear. his gf is headed to famu. tuscolosa is close to tally than Miami. maybe why he considering them. just a thought

If he's gf is going to FAMU they won't be for long. Might as well cut bait now and stay at the crib.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tell 'em bruh. Take it from a FAMU alum, that campus & that long-distance relationship **** don't mix...

Advertisement

Man stfu, you sound stupid as ****. How the fvck do you come up with the bullsh*t that you post on here.

We're going to need to start a Brock Irony thread.

God bless you living legend

Above all else, The Legend is a teacher and a friend. A vessel of light. I merely sought to shine some light in the dark recesses of a dimwit's underdeveloped cerebral cortex by giving him an example to which he could relate.

How does that festering carbuncle pay me back for taking the time to try to teach him? He lashes out like a raving lunatic. It's OK though. I'll continue doing the dirty work. God's work.

So recruits might not come to a school because a couple of anonymous knuckleheads made negative remarks on a message board?

But they WILL go to a school's with racist histories, funded by klan money, that still have huge issues with racial bigotry in their internal organizations like fraternities and sororities.

With ignorant fan bases that will drop the N word like nobody's business when their WR drops a pass or steps out of bounds.

That happened with Bridgewater.

So recruits might not come to a school because a couple of anonymous knuckleheads made negative remarks on a message board?

But they WILL go to a school's with racist histories, funded by klan money, that still have huge issues with racial bigotry in their internal organizations like fraternities and sororities.

With ignorant fan bases that will drop the N word like nobody's business when their WR drops a pass or steps out of bounds.

That happened with Bridgewater.

Yeah. Sure it did.

Advertisement

I think that just about covers it.

Above all else, The Legend is a teacher and a friend. A vessel of light. I merely sought to shine some light in the dark recesses of a dimwit's underdeveloped cerebral cortex by giving him an example to which he could relate.

How does that festering carbuncle pay me back for taking the time to try to teach him? He lashes out like a raving lunatic. It's OK though. I'll continue doing the dirty work. God's work.

Chise, you're far too humble to mention your other qualities - but you also are a beacon of humility, compassion, dignity, and moderation. We are blessed daily by you imparting your wisdom through patience. Upvote.

Advertisement
The recruiting dramas annoy all of us. Especially us Canes fans who know we should be Kings of College Football and our own homeboys are the ones it seems playing staring roles in the drama. Although it's never been the case we feel like all the top SoFl talent should be ours and those that commit should be ambassadors and not reasons for concern. It causes too many on here to turn on each other. Can we all just get along!

You're doing the lords work. Don't beat yourself up over the disobedience of heathens.

The recruiting dramas annoy all of us. Especially us Canes fans who know we should be Kings of College Football and our own homeboys are the ones it seems playing staring roles in the drama. Although it's never been the case we feel like all the top SoFl talent should be ours and those that commit should be ambassadors and not reasons for concern. It causes too many on here to turn on each other. Can we all just get along!

I'm with you, but to answer yur question, probably not.

This came rushing to my cerebral cortex after reading your post:

[video=youtube;cu7A8LIzL1o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu7A8LIzL1o[/video]

Advertisement
Back