SWEET SIXTEEN V HOUSTON - FRIDAY AT 7:15

Advertisement
You mean your freshman year when Seth was coaching for Foster? I kid, I kid. We need levity on the board. I hope this board has less estrogen on it than the Women's thread. It was un****ingbelievable.

It absolutely was my freshman year!

I used to sit right behind Seth Greenberg and the team in the old Knight Center. The "student section" was a set of bleachers on the side of the court with no other seating.

1k porsts in this here thread
Zero booty gifs?

Gollum GIF

who do we want in this Xavier Texas match up? Just doing a quick scan of stats and team size it seems like Texas is the better match up as they are a bit smaller and one of their bigs is battling an injury. Also not a great 3 pt shooting team...does anyone know anymore
Xavier. They can’t stop a nose bleed. They couldn’t stay in front of the local nursing home’s team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What year was Iowa St? I'm admittedly a fair-weather fan. Didn't mean to "correct" anyone, I just know we beat the brakes off Aubuen last year to make the Elite 8.
We beat auburn last year to go to the sweet sixteen, then beat iowa state to go to the elite eight where we led kansas at the half but got destroyed in the 2nd half.

Advertisement
Advertisement
To my understanding Pack and Omier are almost guaranteed to be back. They arent moving on and I dont think there is a shot in **** that Ruiz lets someone up the offer on either of them, they are worth every penny and then some. Wong made ACC player of the year and is now on an Elite Eight run, he’s most likely gone. It was going to take a massive team combustion to see him back.

Does he have plenty to work on… Yes, undoubtedly so, but I don’t see anyway that he comes back. Would love to be proven wrong.
Wong is not most likely gone. He might actually make more in NIL next year than he could make in Europe or G League - his most likely stops.

Nothing set - not trying to insider - but very possible he stays to run it back with even more $$$

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back