SWEET SIXTEEN V HOUSTON - FRIDAY AT 7:15

Agreed. Only 1 team (Maryland) beat Miami by a wide margin. If miami played Maryland later in the year I guarantee it would have been a diff outcome. Every other game was down to the wire and either a last few mins collapse or a final possession game.
No one beats Maryland that day. Shover 60%

Advertisement
Exactly, those 2 were certainly chirping up a storm of nothingness this past week for sure. Now that the Canes dismantled their quasi “vaunted” defense, their massive SOS, and their OE and DE, they’re nowhere to be had? Oh my, I would have thought those super Coogs fans would be back on here eating their crow pie.
Those ****ers we’re insufferable. All week. If I had to hear how great that vaunted D was and how much better the AAC (WTF is that anyway?) was than the ACC. And how the best team in history the Houston Cougars strength of schedule was vs the Canes…I would stab myself. Where are those small penised pussys now? Show yourself!

****** BOTH CANES B-BALL TEAMSIN THE ELITE 8!!!!

ezgif-1-4b38846658e8.gif

Advertisement
Wong is not most likely gone. He might actually make more in NIL next year then he could make in Europe or G League - his most likely stops.

Nothing set but very possible he stays to run it back with even more $$$
Like I said, I’d love to be proven wrong

Advertisement
What a win. F^cking awesome.

Really wish we were playing anyone but Texas (I think they’re legit and my favorite to win it all before the tourney started) but if we play like we did tonight, we’re going to Houston next weekend.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Post game press conference on right now

Kelvin Samson was classy and honest in his assessment. He said that they haven’t faced a dude like Norchard all season long. Was extremely complimentary of him, Pack, Miller and Wong, as well as coach L and his staff.

Respect!

Advertisement
Back