SWEET SIXTEEN V HOUSTON - FRIDAY AT 7:15

Advertisement
Imma stick with Coach L’s approach.Walker hit that 3 and it helped open things up while the beast was on the bench getting a blow. Walker took the same shot on the same play when they ran that exact play in the Indiana game. He just missed the shot. It’s a great play and it’s working. Coach L has that play in the rotation for a reason. Some of y’all need to pump the breaks with the Walker hate. Dude played 16 quality minutes last night and put 7 critical points on the board. 13 minutes vs IU. He’s doing exactly what we need him to do.
I think he has only hit 3 all year though, or from what they said in Indiana game he had 2 all year?. His best attribute is being around the rim when we break a team down off the dribble and get to the paint he can finish. I would venture to say L doesn't particularly care for him taking 3's.

Do you think we can win it all now? @Cryptical Envelopment i ask cuz I think it was you who said let’s be real we’re not gonna win the whole thing. If I’m mistaken my apologies in advance if it wasn’t you. Not “keeping receipts” just curious.

Last edited:
I think he has only hit 3 all year though, or from what they said in Indiana game he had 2 all year?. His best attribute is being around the rim when we break a team down off the dribble and get to the paint he can finish. I would venture to say L doesn't particularly care for him taking 3's.
I agree with that you’re saying but really we’re talking about a dude that’s playing very limited minutes and if that wide open look is there once a game, I’m sure L is telling him to take the shot. The benefit of him hitting that one shot outweighs the outcome of him missing that one shot by a mile.

It’s not like opening the game with Omier shooting a 3 bomb from the top of the key and keeping the offense from getting into rhythm. It’s an isolated play we’re talking about here. It’s not like Walker is out there jacking up a bunch of 3’s in the short time he’s on the floor.

It looks to me like this team is clicking on all cylinders at the right time and they’re listening to L and executing the game plans perfectly right now. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it! We rolling now and everyone is staying in their lane and doing what L wants them to do. It’s a beautiful thing to watch!!

Advertisement
Do you think we can win it all now? I ask cuz I think it was you who said let’s be real we’re not gonna win the whole thing. If I’m mistaken my apologies in advance if it wasn’t you. Not “keeping receipts” just curious.
I’ve got them winning it all in my bracket! I’ve been lucky enough to watch every game this year. There isn’t a team in the country that is as battle tested as our Canes right now! Sure we had some bad losses but that’s just the way it goes in a long season.After each loss, the team just looked like they learned from each of those losses and played better moving forward.

I’ll be the first to admit that I was down on Pack the 1st half of the year. That was just the inpatient fan in me. I was Wong about Pack. This kid is the goods.

Don’t Pick Us!

Elite!! @Cribby Nigel was a monster today. you still think he's just avg? LETS GO CANES!
I never knew calling a guy a “good / really good “college basketball player translates to “ average“ in dumbass. I guess you’ll be leaving out I was defending him in the posts you’re referencing , when posters were saying “he was a waste of money“. The thread is very easy to find.

I can’t wait to log back in next week and see some new lies on me to read.

Advertisement
Our basketball programs especially our men's team is getting the media attention and respect our football program used to get. It is so exciting that every basketball game now gets 50-75 pages of threads before the games even start. We have come a long way as a program. Let's beat Texas and lsu and continue the euphoria feeling. I am so excited for tonight. Go canes!

I never knew calling a guy a “good / really good “college basketball player translates to “ average“ in dumbass. I guess you’ll be leaving out I was defending him in the posts you’re referencing , when posters were saying “he was a waste of money“. The thread is very easy to find.

I can’t wait to log back in next week and see some new lies on me to read.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back