SWEET SIXTEEN V HOUSTON - FRIDAY AT 7:15

Walker hit a 3!
Walker came through once again. He’s having himself a good little run lately. I’m happy for the kid. I’d like to see more of that! If he can play the rest of the way the way he did tonight, we’re going to be hard to beat. His play right now is keeping Omier fresh and out of foul trouble.

Advertisement

Attachments

• 14715978-F3E0-4A06-97C4-0EE98E0E6281.jpeg
    14715978-F3E0-4A06-97C4-0EE98E0E6281.jpeg
    102.2 KB · Views: 6
Advertisement
yeah Wong and Pack showed out tonight for sure. Miller, Walker, and Norcad did all the dirty work down low. Was a great team dub across the board, including the bench. We get more performances like tonight’s? That trophy is coming to rest in the Hecht Center along with the football team’s 5.

Advertisement
wow just think about the fact that we have just throttled taken out to the woodshed the so called best college basketball team in America. These kids are making themselves proud their families, The ACC, their fanbase and have created new fans all over the world.
And Miami is a fun team to watch . Their popular style of play was echoed by the Houston coach saying he’d buy a ticket to watch these guys.
If they didn’t pick Miami to win and you still don’t pick Miami to win either your a fool or you need to see a eye doctor asap.🙌👍🦍

Advertisement
Texas doesn't have any bad losses on the season. This game will go down to the wire. They are built similar to us.

As long as we dictate the pace of the game, nobody has shown an ability to run wth us. I haven't seen anyone run like us in the entire tournament.

The tougher the competition the better we've played.

Texas has a strong defense though.

Our one man rebounding wrecking crew IS the matchup nightmare. Even moreso than our guards. His offensive rebounding and hitting leaking guards puts other coaches in the precarious situation of having to game plan for Omeir as well.

Texas will be the toughest team we've played all year. I'm not sure I see a better team left besides us(Kstate looking really good) but who knows. Any of the remaining teams can win it all.

Advertisement
Walker came through once again. He’s having himself a good little run lately. I’m happy for the kid. I’d like to see more of that! If he can play the rest of the way the way he did tonight, we’re going to be hard to beat. His play right now is keeping Omier fresh and out of foul trouble.
I still don't want him ever doing anything but dunking. I know he hit a 3 and angels in heaven blasted the trumpets, however, dude should never shoot a 3 again unless it is shot clock buzzer beater.

I still don't want him ever doing anything but dunking. I know he hit a 3 and angels in heaven blasted the trumpets, however, dude should never shoot a 3 again unless it is shot clock buzzer beater.
Imma stick with Coach L’s approach.Walker hit that 3 and it helped open things up while the beast was on the bench getting a blow. Walker took the same shot on the same play when they ran that exact play in the Indiana game. He just missed the shot. It’s a great play and it’s working. Coach L has that play in the rotation for a reason. Some of y’all need to pump the breaks with the Walker hate. Dude played 16 quality minutes last night and put 7 critical points on the board. 13 minutes vs IU. He’s doing exactly what we need him to do.

Advertisement
Back