SWEET SIXTEEN V HOUSTON - FRIDAY AT 7:15

1679710980999.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Might as well ask this here..

Jordan Miller is the only Sr on the roster. Has anyone heard anything about what Pack, Omier and Wong plan to do after the season? Any chance they're coming back next year?
To my understanding Pack and Omier are almost guaranteed to be back. They arent moving on and I dont think there is a shot in **** that Ruiz lets someone up the offer on either of them, they are worth every penny and then some. Wong made ACC player of the year and is now on an Elite Eight run, he’s most likely gone. It was going to take a massive team combustion to see him back.

Does he have plenty to work on… Yes, undoubtedly so, but I don’t see anyway that he comes back. Would love to be proven wrong.

Might as well ask this here..

Jordan Miller is the only Sr on the roster. Has anyone heard anything about what Pack, Omier and Wong plan to do after the season? Any chance they're coming back next year?
They won’t answer but Omier is for sure coming back Wong is 50/50 but if wong comes back so will pack imo

who do we want in this Xavier Texas match up? Just doing a quick scan of stats and team size it seems like Texas is the better match up as they are a bit smaller and one of their bigs is battling an injury. Also not a great 3 pt shooting team...does anyone know anymore

Advertisement
Neither do I, admittedly a fair-weather fan more often than not. I watched the Shane Larkin years and pay attention when we're not bottom dwellers. Love watching us beat UNC and Duke! I'll own that tag and support the **** out of this team, I've watched most of the games this year and find myself pacing the same way I do on Saturdays in the fall.

Hop on board brother!
I still remember when the men’s hoops program was restarted and they couldn‘t compete in the Big East. No shame, that was an elite if not the elite hoops conference. Glad to see both hoops programs excelling. Now just get football and baseball back on track!

Football I’m not worried about. Mario will do well, but it will take few seasons to be a legit ACCG/CFP contender, where the Canes reload rather than rebuild. He learned from his hiring mistakes, it seems. Success with the new offense will hopefully reel in elite QBs and WRs.

Baseball I don’t follow closely, but know the Canes were once elite and can be again.

So for the basketball followers, who we rather have in the elite 8? Texas or Xavier? Who do we match up with better?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pack has hit some massive momentum stopping 3’s during this tournament. It’s been unbelievable to watch him single handedly stop opposing teams runs. Don’t kill me for this take but it’s reminded me a bit of curry’s Davidson run
No doubt mate, he’s quietly controlled every game thus far, plus adding in some great offensive game. He’s a silent assassin for sure.

Advertisement
Back