SWEET SIXTEEN V HOUSTON - FRIDAY AT 7:15

The Canes just ran a team off the court that was #1 in the polls for a 1/3rd of the regular season. In control the entire way. Houston never led by more than what? Two? Three? The Canes were up 6+ for the bulk of the game. Houston was close to quitting a couple times. I'm blown away.

Houston and Alabama were the two most athletic teams in the country this season. Both lost today.
I beg your pardon? You just saw the most athletic team in the country.

Advertisement
MIAMI HURRICANES BASKETBALL MUTHA****AS LET'S GOOOO!!!

aHR0cHM6Ly9zdG9yYWdlLmdvb2dsZWFwaXMuY29tL2h1cnJpY2FuZXNwb3J0cy1jb20vMjAyMC8xMC9jMmU3NDczYS1oZW1zbGV5YzUuanBn.jpg

Can we invite @Miami713281 back to the board to talk more about how we were just lucky to be in the presence of God’s chosen team Houston?
Exactly, those 2 were certainly chirping up a storm of nothingness this past week for sure. Now that the Canes dismantled their quasi “vaunted” defense, their massive SOS, and their OE and DE, they’re nowhere to be had? Oh my, I would have thought those super Coogs fans would be back on here eating their crow pie.

The Canes just ran a team off the court that was #1 in the polls for a 1/3rd of the regular season. In control the entire way. Houston never led by more than what? Two? Three? The Canes were up 6+ for the bulk of the game. Houston was close to quitting a couple times. I'm blown away.

Houston and Alabama were the two most athletic teams in the country this season. Both lost today.
Wrong. Miami is the most athletic team in the country.

Advertisement
Agreed. Only 1 team (Maryland) beat Miami by a wide margin. If miami played Maryland later in the year I guarantee it would have been a diff outcome. Every other game was down to the wire and either a last few mins collapse or a final possession game.
No one beats Maryland that day. Shot over 60%

Might as well ask this here..

Jordan Miller is the only Sr on the roster. Has anyone heard anything about what Pack, Omier and Wong plan to do after the season? Any chance they're coming back next year?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thanks for setting me straight. I don’t follow hoops much at all.
Neither do I, admittedly a fair-weather fan more often than not. I watched the Shane Larkin years and pay attention when we're not bottom dwellers. Love watching us beat UNC and Duke! I'll own that tag and support the **** out of this team, I've watched most of the games this year and find myself pacing the same way I do on Saturdays in the fall.

Hop on board brother!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back