Swasey

Brooklyndee

We ****** or wut
Premium
Well for all yall that think butch is a God but swasey is horrible this might hurt your feelings. Swasey just dropped all his private clients for off season work outs & draft prep to take the strength job for butch at FIU... for any of yall that really have trouble with this swasey is a beast. Has the fast fast twitch regimen in the country & it's not even close. Yall get mad cause he didn't agree with Alfred & that's the pot calling the kettle black if ever I seen it. Gus needs to start incorporating fast twitch into his workouts. It's integral to a kid truly developing explosiveness & limbering up the muscles.

Advertisement
Well for all yall that think butch is a God but swasey is horrible this might hurt your feelings. Swasey just dropped all his private clients for off season work outs & draft prep to take the strength job for butch at FIU... for any of yall that really have trouble with this swasey is a beast. Has the fast fast twitch regimen in the country & it's not even close. Yall get mad cause he didn't agree with Alfred & that's the pot calling the kettle black if ever I seen it. Gus needs to start incorporating fast twitch into his workouts. It's integral to a kid truly developing explosiveness & limbering up the muscles.

I agree w this and I think you should plant that seed. Add that part of his programming and we'll have the most dominant defense in the NCAA.

I agree w this and I think you should plant that seed. Add that part of his programming and we'll have the most dominant defense in the NCAA.

I've tried trust. Gus is a very hard headed dude. I think eventually he'll come around once he sees how naturally explosive kids are down here & rumph stays in his ear.

[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] In your humble opinion......

Is Butch Davis a Football God or not?

This is a Yes or No question. No need for mandibular excrementation on your behalf, make it brief.

Answer the question and don't be a ******

Last edited:
Advertisement

Not sure if serious

Terrible troll job

This is a Yes or No question. No need for mandibular excrementation on your behalf, make it brief.

Standing by.........

Last edited:
Maybe if swasey dropped his clients when he was here and actually passed his ******* certification he wouldnt be working at a community college with a washed up coach.

That requires expounding on. But if you can't than the answer is no. Demi God possibly

Advertisement

Not sure if serious

Terrible troll job

**** u talking about? What's a troll job out of this? Don't be an idiot

That requires expounding on. But if you can't than the answer is no. Demi God possibly

So hiring Swasey was a genius move. Signing you as a croot was a genius move.

But he's not a Football God.

OK. You sound like you have a little B. Arnold in you.

Maybe if swasey dropped his clients when he was here and actually passed his ****ing certification he wouldnt be working at a community college with a washed up coach.

As with the majority of yall you don't know what you're talking about. But if it helps you to get through the day then do u.

Swasey is genetically placing fast twitch fibers into the genes of parents before the kids are born. Love you Brooklyn ,but swasey is garbage.

Advertisement
Maybe if swasey dropped his clients when he was here and actually passed his ****ing certification he wouldnt be working at a community college with a washed up coach.

As with the majority of yall you don't know what you're talking about. But if it helps you to get through the day then do u.

** Opening the playbook
** Kaaya staying
** Signing Holloman
** Swasey a beast at S&C

Forgive me if I think you're full of chit

How can he possibly demand more out of his STUDENT athletes who have far more on his plate than him if he's not willing to put in the same work to become certified. Thats really all it boils down to. I've never been in a weight room with him, i'm sure he's a great coach and an even better mentor but he needed to put the work in and didn't. Simple as that.

ICE Harris was in a similar situation and he came back and got his credits.

I'm no fitness guru, but when Swasey was under Shannon, our teams looked scrawny and weak. When he was under Golden, our players looked fat and slow.

Advertisement
This is embarrassing.

Fast twitch regimen? Ok.

You mean he was able to train fast kids from Florida? Big ******* deal.

The most important job of a trainer is to have the respect and attention of his clients. If you want to tell me Swasey was a man of character and he was able to connect with his players, then I'm with that. He obviously did.

But to continue to say dumb **** about how "he taught speed" or alluding to his methods, that's just ******* dumb. Training isn't rocket science. Pushing people is an art form.

Fast twitch regimen. **** outta here.

Advertisement
Back