Swasey

Advertisement
Ahmmon, Joe, Mike, Shaq, Zach, Malek, Travis haven't been tainted by an offseason with SwaRsey and balled their freshmen years. There were occasionally outliers (Duke, Stacy) during their freshmen years, but once they acclimated to the SwaRsey fitness model, they regressed and we often wondered "why are they slow now?". This year we'll see them continue to grow instead of regress. Thanks comma Richt.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Ahmmon, Joe, Mike, Shaq, Zach, Malek, Travis haven't been tainted by an offseason with SwaRsey and balled their freshmen years. There were occasionally outliers (Duke, Stacy) during their freshmen years, but once they acclimated to the SwaRsey fitness model, they regressed and we often wondered "why are they slow now?". This year we'll see them continue to grow instead of regress. Thanks comma Richt.

How many duplicate accounts do you have?

2005. 40-3. Team loaded with high school All-Americans and we looked athletically outclassed at every position (in addition to getting our *** whooped off the field). Swasey, while a nice guy, was over his head. It showed under Coker, Shannon and Alfraud. Wish the dude the best, as he was really committed to our kids, but he had no business running S&C for a major college program.

Man I've been on this site since the inception. Y'all banned me because you have no senses of humor. Had to start over.

Advertisement
And FYI [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] the players think highly of Gus and he's a breath of fresh air from Swasey. That's per a player.

Word is he's more detailed.

FYI the players love gus. Those same players who had been working with gus this year then started doing draft prep the last month with swasey (Stacy coley,David njoku,Adrian colbert,corn elder are the only um kids & they ALL said they feel FAR more explosive & prepared) that's per those players who all now are working with Pete Bomarito. As with everything else yall feel free to take it as you wish. People handle the truth differently. That's not a complaint about gus. Personally I love the man. But there's things he could change a lil. That's what training is. Doing what's right by each individual player instead of assigning a group of individuals the same workouts & waiting for results.

I really dislike this passive aggressive ****. It's nonsensical bullsh1t. Once again, we just had a walk-on go with Pete describe the workouts. Just about every single college football program works on fast twitch workouts.

If you're such an expert on this, then explain to me what you want done.

One thing I've seen thus far in year 1 under Gus compared to the last decade with Swasey:

Gus - Our team wasn't getting pushed around or looked slow and sluggish during a game.
Swasey - Our team was constantly getting beat in the trenches on both sides of the ball. We also ranged from our team being too slim and not having much muscle with Randy. To being all strength with no conditioning with Golden.

Just a guess but maybe it had something to do with talent.

Man I've been on this site since the inception. Y'all banned me because you have no senses of humor. Had to start over.

Who the fvck is "Y'all"?

Butch ruined The Houston plan to hire Swasey. Dorito and LA Fitness the perfect recipe for a program's ultimate self implosion. They also wanted Shalala to complete the perfect trifecta from ****. However wasn't meant to be as The Clinton Foundation needed her expertise on how to lie and not get away with it!

Well for all yall that think butch is a God but swasey is horrible this might hurt your feelings. Swasey just dropped all his private clients for off season work outs & draft prep to take the strength job for butch at FIU... for any of yall that really have trouble with this swasey is a beast. Has the fast fast twitch regimen in the country & it's not even close. Yall get mad cause he didn't agree with Alfred & that's the pot calling the kettle black if ever I seen it. Gus needs to start incorporating fast twitch into his workouts. It's integral to a kid truly developing explosiveness & limbering up the muscles.

This was for local recruiting purposes. Butch has other guys that will do the real S&C

Advertisement
Swasey had some slow players these last few classes. You think Richt doesn't appreciate speed, then you haven't been listening to him. Ever.

Golden tried to basically run workouts himself because Swasey was so bad. Yes even Golden realized Swasey was awful. He was just too afraid to fire Swasey because of backlash from former players.

Golden tried to basically run workouts himself because Swasey was so bad. Yes even Golden realized Swasey was awful. He was just too afraid to fire Swasey because of backlash from former players.

If there's one thing I know it's that al couldn't see awful if it took a dump on his face. Proof: his D took a dump on his face 12x a year for 5 years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back