Swasey needs to be shown the dooe

It's not a matter of knowing more or less. It's a matter of opinion. What Urban said is not a fact. His 3 rings don't make it fact. Shannon has 3 UM rings as a player and coach, but most Canes fans would never quote anything he says as fact. Weird

U can't be this dumb

I think he can, and is.....smfh. Again, this is the type of intellect that defends Swasey. It further confirms to me he needs to go.

Advertisement
The entire program, gut it.

gut.gif

Again, never defended Swasey and again both of U have failed to prove anything you've said as fact. 3 rings doesn't make someone's opinion fact. Now that's the "intellect" that's flawed. Your opinion of Swasey's impact versus countless ex-players who also have won numerous rings, debunks your opinion if your form of "intellect" holds true. See: just saying someone is dumb, doesn't prove thaat they are. Anyone can say anything. But neither one of U has proven ish. RS has 3 rings as a player, grad assistant, and coach. He also won the Broyles award for the best college coordinator in the country. But U "Canes" despise him and would quote his opinion as fact, like U do the Gator perennial Canes hater Urban Liar. Hypocrisy at its finest and proven not just stated.

The blog is full of these ex-Golden slurpers masquerading now under new aliases as Golden haters, and audacious enough to call someone dumb after how dumb they've clearer been for the last 5 seasons.

Okay I understand now. I also still understand why I was confused by what u meant as it required the context U just provided. I also still disagree that the S&C is the 2nd most important coach after the HC

Well per the amount of time the ncaa allows position coaches to spend with players he has a point.
The SC coach spends more time with the players than anybody on the staff.

Advertisement
Shannon's 3 UM rings don't count towards him having any football knowledge or receiving the benefit of doubt or support from some "UM fans" because he wasn't a HC when he earned them LOL! Again, there's a pattern of creating the rules and providing the narrative, all while based entirely on opinion. Yall hate what's in that mirror.

U can't be serious if u think Swasey is the reason this team is slow???smh lets all put on our thinking caps plz.

U can't be serious if u think Swasey is the reason this team is slow???smh lets all put on our thinking caps plz.

LOLOL why am I not surprised that the biggest Charlie Strong fanboy ALSO excuses the only coach on staff to be here for THREE failed regimes.

The team is in horrible condition. Read my Halloween thread.

You guys are FN idiots.

You guys need to be fired immediately for being so stupid that you an embarrassment to the U.

Advertisement
I actually think we are in decent shape as a team (much better than under Randy), but he needs to go. We need to get a speed training guru who will help these guys become shredded with fast twitch muscle fibers. Our skilled guys and te/lb aren't too bad, but our o-lineman are fat blubs.

WTF?

Uhhhh....getting off f-n blocks, making tackles, properly lining up on defense and not being totally whipped in the 4th quarter....all priorities over "speed"...lol.

UM

I swear to Jesus of Nazerith I hope the new coach comes in and cleans house. JUST so people will see the freakin difference and on that day I am going to BLAST everyone of you menions who defended the Most UNDER QUALIFIED STRENGTH and CONDITIONING COACH in the NCAA.

**** our players look like Sam L Jackson from Unbreakable. Every play that is snapped i wait to see who is laying on the ground.

This is such a disturbing trend with our team.

It seems like every other play we've got guys scattered across the field writhing around in pain like they stepped on a landmine. I'm pretty sure I heard Grace yell out "medic!" today while he held a dying Deon Bush in his arms.

lmao that one had me crying

Advertisement
O
The same players that wanted Clappy and Radio? Lulz.... Swasey's time has passed.

Yep the same players who won with clappy......**** the won with clappy exactly.....

Butch Davis.

It will be interesting to see if Butch comes back and endorses Swasey how everyone will change their toons...... Since no one here has a clue how they train day to day but do love to talk ****. He may stink but not sure anyone here knows that. When ex players say golden must go and we must hire butch it's taken as bible. If they share by butch, they don't know what they are talking about. Go figure

LOL toons? Was this post English? If Butch retains Swasey, then it means Butch is out of touch and we are effed. Unlike some here, I don't believe Butch is an indomitable god of coaching. Any coach who retains Swasey is a coach I can't get behind. The man is a virus.

Way to pick that one word that was written wrong you idiot.

I have no clue if Swassey is good or not.
I have my suspicions but I don't actually know.
Having said that I can't believe there's people here that would loose their S.h.I.t if the next HC dismisses him and brings in someone else.
Some of the reasons people give to keep him are ridiculous.
I'll let you guys in on a little secret.....players came back to UM in the offseason WAY before Swassey got hired.
He didn't start the tradition.
The next guy picks his staff. End of story.
If he wants to clean house then that's what needs to happen.
Can't impose position coaches or the SC coach on the new guy.

Advertisement
You guys are FN idiots.

You guys need to be fired immediately for being so stupid that you an embarrassment to the U.

Another of the Charlie Strong fan boys who curiously also love Swasey.....hmmmmm

OK now i am a charlie strong boy and I love swasey.

So many lies come out of your mouth that you should just stop.

You guys talk chit like you actually have a clue what you talking about. When its 100% obvious your opinions are completely basis and full of chit.

I mean you know this right? Are you just mad because I am calling you out or are you so full of your own BS that you actually believe that you know what the **** your talking about.

I mean your FN making chit up and then you come on hear and demand peoples jobs. I mean other than a miserable low life piece of chit what kind of FuhkFace **** does that?

You don't chit about Miami's strength program. You have no way of knowing how it compares to other schools in regards to what Swasey actually controls. All that you think you know is what you read from other losers on this board or chit that you have made up yourself. And then you come on here and act like you know. Thats so FN lame!!!!

The difference between me and you besides enjoying being defecated on is that I don't come on here and make chit up or quote what other BS posters have made up. And I wouldn't dare preach it like its the gospel. I mean calling all these top notch coaches horrible coaches. FUGGGHK YOU and that BS!

Last edited:
HAHAHA i really touched a nerve didn't I?

LMFAO at "top notch coaches" Charlie Strong and Andreu Swasey. Ask Texas fans how good of a corch Cholly Weak is.

I have yet to meet a well spoken, college educated fan who thinks Swasey is anything but a joke.

HAHAHA i really touched a nerve didn't I?

LMFAO at "top notch coaches" Charlie Strong and Andreu Swasey. Ask Texas fans how good of a corch Cholly Weak is.

I have yet to meet a well spoken, college educated fan who thinks Swasey is anything but a joke.

Why on earth do you think you know more than the people who have actually used Swasey?

I think I would listen to people like Jonathan Vilma and Philip Dorsett talk about Swasey than I would some douche bad blow hard.

but to you... you know more than these dudes. Oh wait maybe the are not fans of the program and yet you are.

You know your not actually talking to people in this board, right? People are busting this chit out with their iphnes and they dont give chit about proof reading or spelling. FUhKING Jaggoff

You remind of that Chinese dude from one of the singing shows who was busting out "She bangs" and he just knew he was the chit whenever everyone else was like is this dude serious or is he just FN with us.

I would bet that your 80 lbs overweight have zero friends and live in your moms basement and havent been laid in over a year.

but OK dude your smart and your opinions matter the most.

tumblr_ltdlyrR0zL1qfjo6eo1_250.gif

Ask Jon Vilma what he thought of Randy Shannon.

Ask Kenny D or Ed Reed what they thought of Coker.

If the players had their way Jimmy never would have been hired. Neither would Dennis.

Swasey is a likeable guy and a good personal trainer. He's completely unqualified and proven incapable of running an 85 man offseason program.

The man has been apart of nearly 15 years of failed football. He spends more time with the players than any coach. What are you so afraid of losing him for? What does he bring that makes you so fearful of canning him?

Advertisement
Back