Swasey needs to be shown the dooe

We constantly have some of the fastest and strongest players in the country when ever we have our pro day. He is not the problem.

After they go train everyday, twice a day for 2 months with people and programs designed to get them ready for the Draft.

Like everybody else in the country trying to get drafted. What makes us different?

If Swasey is so good shouldn't the players look that good when they're trained before the season, and not before the draft......by another trainer and program?

Last edited:
Advertisement
I agree with U, but U were not correct in that bad decision being the death blow/main catalyst of his regimes failure. That's not a fact, it's your opinion. Unfortunately, u haven't proven that.

I agree with U, but U were not correct in that bad decision being the death blow/main catalyst of his regimes failure. That's not a fact, it's your opinion. Unfortunately, u haven't proven that.

I guess you don't follow still. It meant that when he kept Swasey, I had a feeling he would fail. It was an indefensible decision, that only could have been made by an amateur. So yes, I was right, b/c it implied Golden didn't know ish about coaching a championship squad.

I got BLASTED for it too, b/c it was during the Al Golden honeymoon period.

Need to throw the checkbook at Alabamas strenght and conditioning coach. They look like men against boys against LSU. If can't get him need to find someone else that works with him. I'm sure bama has multiple guys that work with strength and conditioning program.

I was thinking it was just their uniforms. Their frigging WR look like DEs

Okay I understand now. I also still understand why I was confused by what u meant as it required the context U just provided. I also still disagree that the S&C is the 2nd most important coach after the HC

Advertisement
Most Miami players train with Pete Bonnarito for the Combine. He has one of the top programs in the country. You'd be surprised how much guys transform in 8 weeks of proper training.

Okay I understand now. I also still understand why I was confused by what u meant as it required the context U just provided. I also still disagree that the S&C is the 2nd most important coach after the HC

Well then you disagree with Urban Meyer, who has said as much numerous times.

O
Dawg shut up with that. It would be an uproar with former players. He had the team molded into what golden wanted at the end of the day

The same players that wanted Clappy and Radio? Lulz.... Swasey's time has passed.

Yep the same players who won with clappy......**** the won with clappy exactly.....

Butch Davis.

It will be interesting to see if Butch comes back and endorses Swasey how everyone will change their toons...... Since no one here has a clue how they train day to day but do love to talk ****. He may stink but not sure anyone here knows that. When ex players say golden must go and we must hire butch it's taken as bible. If they share by butch, they don't know what they are talking about. Go figure

O
Dawg shut up with that. It would be an uproar with former players. He had the team molded into what golden wanted at the end of the day

The same players that wanted Clappy and Radio? Lulz.... Swasey's time has passed.

Yep the same players who won with clappy......**** the won with clappy exactly.....

Butch Davis.

It will be interesting to see if Butch comes back and endorses Swasey how everyone will change their toons...... Since no one here has a clue how they train day to day but do love to talk ****. He may stink but not sure anyone here knows that. When ex players say golden must go and we must hire butch it's taken as bible. If they share by butch, they don't know what they are talking about. Go figure

LOL toons? Was this post English? If Butch retains Swasey, then it means Butch is out of touch and we are effed. Unlike some here, I don't believe Butch is an indomitable god of coaching. Any coach who retains Swasey is a coach I can't get behind. The man is a virus.

Advertisement
We constantly have some of the fastest and strongest players in the country when ever we have our pro day. He is not the problem.

After they go train everyday, twice a day for 2 months with people and programs designed to get them ready for the Draft.

Like everybody else in the country trying to get drafted. What makes us different?

If Swasey is so good shouldn't the players look that good when they're trained before the season, and not before the draft......by another trainer and program?

A lot of these rookie NFL Canes look a lot different this year to 2014. Slimmer, more defined.

All this Swasey defending is giving me a headache. I think Urban Meyer would retain Swasey?? Fvck no because he knows that a Real S&C coach should have credentials. Not a fvckin sociology degree! Tommy Moffet is the true brains behind our dominant players and physique and when he left for LSU you saw the decline. Swasey is the official S&C coach for (get this) THE ENTIRE MIAMI ATHLETICS!! Not just football (Thank you Cheap *** Miami administration ). So here you have One guy in charge of S&C for the entire athletic department who is not even qualified for Football. He's an average S&C coach and that's being nice about it. He has NEVER been elite and we have been FAR behind the Mickey Morotti's Vic Valoria's Tommy Moffet's and Scott Cochran's of the world.

Most Miami players train with Pete Bonnarito for the Combine. He has one of the top programs in the country. You'd be surprised how much guys transform in 8 weeks of proper training.

Ok well hire his ***
then!

Yes, then I disagree with Urban Liar then,woe to me for doing so lol.

Who has "defended Swasey"? The thread post goes right at him itself. That's the prevailing sentiment in the comments. People have just said, "prove he sucks" and no one has been able to do so.

Advertisement
Yes, then I disagree with Urban Liar then,woe to me for doing so lol.

Who has "defended Swasey"? The thread post goes right at him itself. That's the prevailing sentiment in the comments. People have just said, "prove he sucks" and no one has been able to do so.

So you know more than a 3 time national championship HC?

Read the Halloween thread. Team runs out of gas every season. He's been here for THREE failed regimes. Our lack of speed and power, despite having a billion NFL players, has been noted for over 10 years. He has no training in the field, no degrees. He essentially had one total year of training before being handed the gig by Paul "fat and lazy" Dee.

Advertisement
It's not a matter of knowing more or less. It's a matter of opinion. What Urban said is not a fact. His 3 rings don't make it fact. Shannon has 3 UM rings as a player and coach, but most Canes fans would never quote anything he says as fact. Weird

It's not a matter of knowing more or less. It's a matter of opinion. What Urban said is not a fact. His 3 rings don't make it fact. Shannon has 3 UM rings as a player and coach, but most Canes fans would never quote anything he says as fact. Weird

B/C Shannon never won ish as a HEAD COACH. Jesus are we really this thick? Stick to the underground RR.....

U can't be this dumb

Swasey has to go...Top notch coaches bring their own S&C coach. Urban meyer took mickey mariotti to OSU. Charlie Strong takes Pat Moorer everywhere.

Advertisement
Back