Swasey needs to be shown the dooe

M3N

Senior
Tired of watching this team get blown up. No speed and no power.

Advertisement
Dawg shut up with that. It would be an uproar with former players. He had the team molded into what golden wanted at the end of the day

I actually think we are in decent shape as a team (much better than under Randy), but he needs to go. We need to get a speed training guru who will help these guys become shredded with fast twitch muscle fibers. Our skilled guys and te/lb aren't too bad, but our o-lineman are fat blubs.

Yeah bro! Ex players who want to spend their off season in Miami occasionally come back to school to lift dawg! That means Swasey is great dawg!

Advertisement
Dawg shut up with that. It would be an uproar with former players. He had the team molded into what golden wanted at the end of the day

The same players that wanted Clappy and Radio? Lulz.... Swasey's time has passed.

A lot of it is Golden and what he wants. But what will never change is the fact that strength and conditioning is always changing and better scientifically proven methods come up all the time. Swasey will never know them or be able to adapt to them, why? Because he has a ******* sociology degree. He is outdated. If we are going to turn this program around, like we need, everyone goes. Including Swasey

**** our players look like Sam L Jackson from Unbreakable. Every play that is snapped i wait to see who is laying on the ground.

Advertisement
Swasey should have been gone a long time ago. Wonder why our players are always getting hurt after plays, terrible strength and conditioning. We can't make one drive without somebody coming up limp.

**** our players look like Sam L Jackson from Unbreakable. Every play that is snapped i wait to see who is laying on the ground.

This is such a disturbing trend with our team.

It seems like every other play we've got guys scattered across the field writhing around in pain like they stepped on a landmine. I'm pretty sure I heard Grace yell out "medic!" today while he held a dying Deon Bush in his arms.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I actually think we are in decent shape as a team (much better than under Randy), but he needs to go. We need to get a speed training guru who will help these guys become shredded with fast twitch muscle fibers. Our skilled guys and te/lb aren't too bad, but our o-lineman are fat blubs.

Speed training lmao hahahahah

Swasey should have been gone a long time ago. Wonder why our players are always getting hurt after plays, terrible strength and conditioning. We can't make one drive without somebody coming up limp.

Your blaming our players getting hurt on swasey really bro ? Come on who you blaming next

sick of watching our guys constantly coming up injured or tired after a big play. where is our tuffness. its always our guys getting hurt.

Advertisement

A lot of it is Golden and what he wants. But what will never change is the fact that strength and conditioning is always changing and better scientifically proven methods come up all the time. Swasey will never know them or be able to adapt to them, why? Because he has a ****ing sociology degree. He is outdated. If we are going to turn this program around, like we need, everyone goes. Including Swasey

the most accurate post, the 3-4 defense needs big guys

big leads to bad conditioning

play a 4-3 and it isn't the same issue

Advertisement
Back