Swasey needs to be shown the dooe

Advertisement
I am not afraid of losing him. If the next coach evaluates his performance as being under par then who gives a chit, but Swasey has produced more first round draft picks than anyone else your going to get. And for you to sit here and call for his job when you know absolutely nothing about how he performs is a total joke. If you cant see that you just crazy.

The work he did with Dorset is proof that he knows what the F he is doing.

The kid reached his max potential from a athleticism standpoint and when you hear guys go out of their way to say that Swasey was the main reason they were a number one draft pick I am inclined to listen to them. Why you don't, is a testament to you inner desire to make people think you know WTF your talking about when you clearly dont.

I am not on here doing anything but stating facts and your on here making stuff up. Not sure why you can see the difference or how you can argue with my approach vs yours. One is completely agenda driven one is not. Your get upset with me simply because I am calling you out on your BS!.

This world is full of bull****ers and you just happen to be one of the biggest ones I have ever come across.

Ok first of all I have said many times I'm sure he's an excellent personal trainer. His one on one work with players bears that out.

But that's not his job. I think you still fail to understand what his job is and how it works.

Second of all, my issue with Swasey is not that he can't get some world class athletes to be a little faster. He seems to be fine at that, again, as a personal trainer.

My issue is the team runs out of gas every season. They don't close games. Our big men are grossly out of shape. We get worked any time we play a team with a modern S&C program, beginning with the infamous LSU Peach Bowl. It's been this way for 15 years now.

Again, his one on one work with a handful of individual players is not his job. And this is where the waters get muddied for mouthbreathing idiots such as yourself. You equate personal training in the offseason to an S&C coordinator.

Ok first of all I have said many times I'm sure he's an excellent personal trainer. His one on one work with players bears that out.

But that's not his job. I think you still fail to understand what his job is and how it works.

Second of all, my issue with Swasey is not that he can't get some world class athletes to be a little faster. He seems to be fine at that, again, as a personal trainer.

My issue is the team runs out of gas every season. They don't close games. Our big men are grossly out of shape. We get worked any time we play a team with a modern S&C program, beginning with the infamous LSU Peach Bowl. It's been this way for 15 years now.

Again, his one on one work with a handful of individual players is not his job. And this is where the waters get muddied for mouthbreathing idiots such as yourself. You equate personal training in the offseason to an S&C coordinator.

What?????????? LOL

Now you just made up that its not his job to get kids in the best shape of their life and make them best athlete they can be.

And you just totally made up that he is working with only a few players and not the whole team.

You entire reply contradicts itself. Please stop.

Spot on accurate complete BS!

It take a special kind of douche to reply to someone calling you a major bull****ter with more complete nonsensical bull****.

What?????????? LOL

Now you just made up that its not his job to get kids in the best shape of their life and make them best athlete they can be.

And you just totally made up that he is working with only a few players and not the whole team.

It take a special kind of douche to reply to someone calling you a major bull****ter with more complete nonsensical bull****.

I don't think you are able to actually follow the post. Since I'm 100% sure you aren't college educated, I don't blame you.

Again, you are citing his 1 on 1 work with players in their offseason as proof of his skill. I'm saying the job isn't to be a one on one personal trainer. Do you understand what exactly the S&C coordinator does? I'm being serious b/c I think you don't really understand what his role is. Actually I'm certain you don't.

Advertisement

What?????????? LOL

I don't think you are able to actually follow the post. Since I'm 100% sure you aren't college educated, I don't blame you.

Again, you are citing his 1 on 1 work with players in their offseason as proof of his skill. I'm saying the job isn't to be a one on one personal trainer. Do you understand what exactly the S&C coordinator does? I'm being serious b/c I think you don't really understand what his role is. Actually I'm certain you don't.

He has zero clue. And 95% of this board has no clue about the importance of a great SC program. They just think that since NFL guys come back to workout with him in the offseason he must be the best.

If Swasey was the SC coach ate ta say Kentucky... No one would go to train with him. They come here for south beach and the occasional workout.

The eye test doesnt lie. All u have to do is watch a FSU, ND, OSU, LSU, BAMA, UF, Clemson, NC, etc. just look at some of their players and then look at what we Trot out on the field.

Swasey needs to go regardless of coach. And if Butch comes in and retains him, he can go too.

Most Miami players train with Pete Bonnarito for the Combine. He has one of the top programs in the country. You'd be surprised how much guys transform in 8 weeks of proper training.
This right here fegs. Swasey does not make our players test well in the combine, player agents who pay Mr. Bonnarito do.

Advertisement
Back