Superfan Losers who wear costumes at Miami games to attract attention

Advertisement
Canes games should be a fun circus. I remember the Canes blowing out some dishrag team the stadium going bonkers and the festive color of those crazy fans dressed up. My wife and I loved it and now we can consider getting season tickets again that we dropped during the Manny years 2+. More insanity the better! Go Canes!!!

Advertisement
It feels like some of them dress up just to get on TV and get attention...that's the lame part. I had a buddy who used to dress up just to be an idiot and have fun as a fan. That's different to me.

We only get so many fans at games. If you start to get rid of the weirdos in costumes, there's gonna be hardly anyone left.

Obviously this is pre-Mario Cristobal Era. I expect the fans to show up in droves in 2022! Westchester and Kendall alone need to show up and fill up a quarter of the stadium for their Columbus alum!

Also, if you're referring to Shelton (guy who wears full Canes equipment to all games), be ready to throw hands with every single person who knows him. He's an incredible dude and I'd recommend reading up on his story before opening your mouth about him.

I've never met him, but when I inevitably see him in the concourse I'm never going to stop wondering (for a few seconds) why one of our players is up there.

Advertisement
Nobody can top the X-Factor Chiefs super fan that is now banned from Arrowhead. Macafee
Did a whole segment on this guy. It’s sad but also so ridiculous it’s too hard not to laugh.

Maudes should band @rok just like they should've band the ******* that started this thread.

Advertisement
OP read "Don't sweat the small stuff" didn't relate.

Jack Nicholson You Cant Handle The Truth GIF

Advertisement
If the stadium had one in every seat of the Sta I’d be ok with it. We need more butts in the seats .

Advertisement
Back