Superfan Losers who wear costumes at Miami games to attract attention

The one on the left (CJ Perry)became WWE wrestler Lana.
Sport Kiss GIF by WWE
I found her way more attractive than the other gals.

Advertisement
You know the ones...

What steps can be taken to get these bozos off my tv screen every 5 minutes on Saturdays?
The only one that kind of looks awkward is the dude that wears his jersey and helmet and shoulder pads, you know the whole uniform thing…..,And yes I know his story, but he still looks silly.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was at the San Diego airport many years ago waiting on a flight. A bunch of Raider Nation/Black Hole guys arrived on a flight at the gate I was waiting at. The Raiders were playing the Chargers on Monday Night Football. They were in full costume heading directly to the stadium. It was a bizarre scene. People were coming up wanting to take pictures with them.

Personally I think its fun to see them at games. Most bigtime programs have similar guys. Its part of the pageantry of college football.

Advertisement
I was at the San Diego airport many years ago waiting on a flight. A bunch of Raider Nation/Black Hole guys arrived on a flight at the gate I was waiting at. The Raiders were playing the Chargers on Monday Night Football. They were in full costume heading directly to the stadium. It was a bizarre scene. People were coming up wanting to take pictures with them.
I compare them to the bronies hahahaha

Advertisement

No metal detectors? Pre-9/11?

I thought our fans were supposed to be " Raideresque." Why would we have them dress down?

Advertisement
Back