Superfan Losers who wear costumes at Miami games to attract attention

Advertisement
CaneFreak is as cool as they come. Very nice dude.
09071CF0-283A-41AD-8A55-574BF8826995.jpeg
251DDD6A-BB7B-474F-BBEE-28C302487C57.jpeg

Advertisement
I've seen the same 'King Nut' ******* painted up on the few *Taint games I've watched in the last two decades.

Pretty sure every fanbase has theirs.

What you can do though, is fight fire with fire. Put together the most obnoxiously over the top and ridiculous costume you can and wear it for games. I'm talking dress as Sebastian the ******* Ibis, dressed in football pads, with a football helmet with viking horns, accessorise with some Star Wars **** and a cape, and finally, put some sequins and LED lights on it.

Then they won't get on TV and will be sad. You'll win.
You put some thought into your plan.

You’ve looked at Manny Diaz for the last three years and that’s every minute. Also how his father is Manny diaz sr. And how he dreamt all his life to coach at Miami just to “f it all up.”

Advertisement
You know the ones...

What steps can be taken to get these bozos off my tv screen every 5 minutes on Saturdays?
**** @rok! Running outta things to complain about?

Or is this one of those things that you just can’t stand?

My wife hates the big Christmas inflate-ables you see in the front lawns and every dayum year she tells me she wants to slash them open with a knife…and no, she’s not a latina (unfortunately for me).

Have a really good friend in my area. He dresses up crazy for every Detroit Lions game. If you want to call anybody a loser, call him a loser lol. I would never do it, but let people have their thing. Who cares

So basically, we really can't ***** about Manny now, so we're turning our attention to the superfans who go to every home game (and some go beyond that, spring game, Caneafest, away games, toilet bowl games, etc.). We've officially run out of things to ***** about basically.

What's next, our stadium food? Bathroom stalls? South Florida weather? What?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back