Superfan Losers who wear costumes at Miami games to attract attention

His name is Richard Molinari. Last I saw of him, he was trying to get sponsors to pay his way to one of the bowl games. I’m not sure if he is still alive. He was in pretty bad shape after we moved to Hard Rock.

I think he’s been dead a few years

Advertisement
His name is Richard Molinari. Last I saw of him, he was trying to get sponsors to pay his way to one of the bowl games. I’m not sure if he is still alive. He was in pretty bad shape after we moved to Hard Rock.
I remember seeing him when he worked at Hollywood Memorial off 35th and Johnson.... We were installing AC stuff and he would be in the lobby often... that was in the early 2000's...... I know he lived somewhere off young circle and US-1.... Really not sure he's still with us... apparently he had some bad medical issues....

I was at the San Diego airport many years ago waiting on a flight. A bunch of Raider Nation/Black Hole guys arrived on a flight at the gate I was waiting at. The Raiders were playing the Chargers on Monday Night Football. They were in full costume heading directly to the stadium. It was a bizarre scene. People were coming up wanting to take pictures with them.

I went to Raiders game, it was like attending a New Year's party @nystateofmind apartment.

Advertisement
It’s usually the people that say “I used to be able to throw a football over them mountains”
Throwing Napoleon Dynamite GIF

Advertisement
You know the ones...

What steps can be taken to get these bozos off my tv screen every 5 minutes on Saturdays?
How do you feel about grown adults walking around with Star Wars shirts or comic book characters?

Advertisement
How do you feel about grown adults walking around with Star Wars shirts or comic book characters?
If someone wants to sleep in sheets that have Java the Hunt from Stars Wars on them, it's fine with me since they're not on my tv up-close in high definition every 30 seconds.

Advertisement
Also, if you're referring to Shelton (guy who wears full Canes equipment to all games), be ready to throw hands with every single person who knows him. He's an incredible dude and I'd recommend reading up on his story before opening your mouth about him.
Isn't he a cop?

If someone wants to sleep in sheets that have Java the Hunt from Stars Wars on them, it's fine with me since they're not on my tv up-close in high definition every 30 seconds.
Whew, good thing. I was starting to think it was you and @fraggle I was sitting between at the bar last week.

Now that you mention it I've been contemplating tattoo ideas that I've already started talking to my artist about....
3da66b47b631ce9c5a65c361ea0f29e8.jpg
726664633d69f10351b5d6a1b2f14381.png
s-l300.jpg

I want to use the alphabet conversion to do a EST tat on my arm using the Rebel Alliance/Jedi Order symbol as a center piece ... Then have the Mudhorn Clan under it in a badge type format in Beskar steel texture.... Just bouncing ideas right now ...

Advertisement
Back