Superfan Losers who wear costumes at Miami games to attract attention

You know the ones...

What steps can be taken to get these bozos off my tv screen every 5 minutes on Saturdays?
1638989247800.gif

Advertisement
I've seen the same 'King Nut' ******* painted up on the few *Taint games I've watched in the last two decades.

Pretty sure every fanbase has theirs.

What you can do though, is fight fire with fire. Put together the most obnoxiously over the top and ridiculous costume you can and wear it for games. I'm talking dress as Sebastian the ******* Ibis, dressed in football pads, with a football helmet with viking horns, accessorise with some Star Wars **** and a cape, and finally, put some sequins and LED lights on it.

Then they won't get on TV and will be sad. You'll win.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've seen the same 'King Nut' ******* painted up on the few *Taint games I've watched in the last two decades.

Pretty sure every fanbase has theirs.

What you can do though, is fight fire with fire. Put together the most obnoxiously over the top and ridiculous costume you can and wear it for games. I'm talking dress as Sebastian the ******* Ibis, dressed in football pads, with a football helmet with viking horns, accessorise with some Star Wars **** and a cape, and finally, put some sequins and LED lights on it.

Then they won't get on TV and will be sad. You'll win.

Just to be clear, UM's Ticket Office caters to those guys, they make sure they get certain seats at away games so that they can be on TV.

You know the ones...

What steps can be taken to get these bozos off my tv screen every 5 minutes on Saturdays?
lol nah, let them express their passion the way they want to... they're feeling good; no need to hurt that. We all (fan base included) contribute to the conversation in different ways... Go 'Canes

Advertisement
You know the ones...

Bro, I'm with you. Adults dressing up in costumes to go to football games is one of my least favorite things in sports. Right alongside those guys are the other fans who go up to them and get pictures/autographs from them at games.

Advertisement
Are you talking about the guys who dress up like and orange & green Macho Man Randy Savage?

First of all, who cares?

Second of all, I like quirky fans. I used to be a Raider fan, and the Black Hole was not a place to take your daughter.

Third; this is America. Dress how you want.

Fourth, in the 80's, we had some of the loudest, craziest fans in all of college football. Reference the 1989 Notre Dame game. Or the time Brian Bosworth came to town and the fans were singing to him.

Advertisement
Back