Still not drafted: Pinckney

Advertisement
At this point, I'm hoping he's not drafted so that he get's his best opportunity

Whatever happened, happened. Just sucks to a guy who came back to give us something not get something back in return. At least, what he wanted.
What made you think he’d get drafted? Garvin is the surprise now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Garvin is not a surprise. He was LAZY as ****. What don't yall understand about that.

He has the “Carlos Jones” award for player that had an insane few years only to disappear when it was $$ time. Will never understand what happened to Garvin last year. It was his time! Smh

Advertisement
Pink will make a squad. He’s not dynamic but he’s a steady WLB. Needs to focus much more on his craft though and STAY THE **** OUT OF THE CLUBS!

That said, our seniors were what they were. I’m disappointed in our Juniors. Not a single one of those guys should have declared early. Each one needed another year. JT, Garvin and Bandy especially. I’m generally only in the camp of RBs declaring early given their short shelf life so I cut DJ some slack.

Sad to see this happen year in, year out.

Pinkney has instincts is just not that great. He might make a team. Garvin didn’t even show up this year. An nfl team looks and says that’s the kind of guy who only shows up in a contract year. For some reason handy thought being broke meant he would get drafted. It’s sad

Pink will make a squad. He’s not dynamic but he’s a steady WLB. Needs to focus much more on his craft though and STAY THE **** OUT OF THE CLUBS!

That said, our seniors were what they were. I’m disappointed in our Juniors. Not a single one of those guys should have declared early. Each one needed another year. JT, Garvin and Bandy especially. I’m generally only in the camp of RBs declaring early given their short shelf life so I cut DJ some slack.

Sad to see this happen year in, year out.
It’s better for the team they left. They didn’t care enough to win and manny can’t change that

Advertisement
Back