Still not drafted: Pinckney

If his senior campaign resembles his freshman one he gets drafted. He was so promising, but just kind of plateaud. He did get in a Rick Ross music video though.

Advertisement
He's going to recover and finish his degree in liberal arts. Wish him well, but I do wish him and others would take their studies more seriously. Liberal Arts has long been the degree we hide football players in for as long as I can remember. They probably all laugh about it around the water cooler until life hits them with getting a real job and a worthless degree.

Regarding the gut, Miami hasn't been popped for PED's in a minute. Clemson was caught two years ago with school sponsored doping.

Miami also has good reason to adhere to PED testing. To mitigate this, we got one the best conditioning coaches. What else ya want?

Says who? What’s his resume looking like to justify such a statement. Ball State & Temple doesn’t say one of the best. And there’s no f’ing way you’re going to tell me we looked a Miami team that just fast and athletic this yr. We looked every bit like his resume stated, a G5 team.

Advertisement
If his senior campaign resembles his freshman one he gets drafted. He was so promising, but just kind of plateaud. He did get in a Rick Ross music video though.

The injury could be something more serious. He said himself he could have already signed with a team but he is waiting to get healthy. He is likely heading the advice of someone... basically do not walk into camp now with a nagging injury where you can't perform 100% and have a better chance of getting cut.

Instead he is going to get healthy, show a few teams he is healthy, jump into a camp or PS later and roll with it. It is a risk but obviously he didn't make the decision on a whim.

Advertisement
You got a point. Zach could NOT cover the flats at 240 pounds. But he was a little out of position at that spot. He's a thumping middle backer, not a flat closer.

Zach was a real trooper throughout all of this. I can’t believe the feelings he must’ve had, but he didn’t bytch or moan. He simply did the adult thing, and he didn’t transfer out. I don’t care what numbers he put up; Zach will always have my respect. I just don’t want us to put undue expectations on him. Hoping he balls out, b/c the kid deserves a shot at the next level from a character stand point alone.

Advertisement
Zach was a real trooper throughout all of this. I can’t believe the feelings he must’ve had, but he didn’t bytch or moan. He simply did the adult thing, and he didn’t transfer out. I don’t care what numbers he put up; Zach will always have my respect. I just don’t want us to put undue expectations on him. Hoping he balls out, b/c the kid deserves a shot at the next level from a character stand point alone.
I look at a kid who was twitchy as a Freshman, made some plays, good and bad. His best chance to get into the league was by coming back and trying his craft at MLB IMO. He did that and hopefully can provide some real leadership to our young backers.

Advertisement
Back