Stevenson Tears.... Of Joy????

Really seems like Tyrique wants to come to Miami but is being pushed away to UGA.

The parent thing never seems to work for us....kid wants to come here parents doesn't parent wins....kid parents wants him to come here kid doesn't kid wins....

Lets not forget the new one

Kid and Parents both like Miami

5 months later, parents getting divorce and the kid runs to Michigan.

Advertisement
These top rated kids need to understand that they live in a world of followers.
If one or two 5 star kids commit to Miami then more kids will come. Look at what Lo did and the class we had when he held that Shiite down. If he would’ve bounced it would’ve caused another meltdown.
The secret imo is not only to win but to get a few top kids early and the class will fall into place.
But when you get 5 star kids decommiting a year and a half out it does nothing but a cascading effect.
If Neal and Stevenson would’ve committed and stuck. This class even with the losing streak would look a lot different.
No one wants to lead and put anything on their shoulders. It’s easy to commit to bama and stick.
I’ve said early on this cycle that any blue chip sofla kid that commits is a guaranteed baller cause he’s has to be so mentally strong to say no to saban kirby Jimbo etc..
It’s a kid with focus and a vision and will to bring this Shiite together. Let’s see if Ryque has it in him.

Bruh, its a new world we live in.

Even in the Business world, its hard finding Managers with Leadership skills under 30 years old. Everyone wants to just follow the easy route.

I don't understand why these kids put Miami hats on the table like it's a tough decision....while knowing their destination all along....they fail to realize it would help the home team by keeping it real....not by trying to save relationships....these coaches fall for the same $h!+ every year....we all know this kid is going to UGA....

Last edited:
Advertisement
They moved the age to 21 because the parents are very important to the SEC. Parents/Guardians are who get paid. If you let the kid sign his own NLOI at 18, then the SEC might lose some recruits to schools where the kid would go but for the parents.

Guy like Tyrique, who really loves UM, can’t make his own decision to go to college, but he could go to Iraq and get his balls shot off. SEC controls it all.

Wouldn't the NLI contain a clause stating that the signatories received no compensation or anything of value in return for their commitment? If not, then the NCAA is a total fraud as a previous poster opined.

If it does, I am surprised the NCAA hasn't found their Jose Canseco yet to expose all the cheating in the form of a disgruntled coach, etc.

Advertisement
Wouldn't the NLI contain a clause stating that the signatories received no compensation or anything of value in return for their commitment? If not, then the NCAA is a total fraud as a previous poster opined.

If it does, I am surprised the NCAA hasn't found their Jose Canseco yet to expose all the cheating in the form of a disgruntled coach, etc.

U do know that NCAA president Mark Emmert hired Saban at LSU.. Right? I wonder where his loyalties lie..

U do know that NCAA president Mark Emmert hired Saban at LSU.. Right? I wonder where his loyalties lie..

I did know that, but why would all the other conferences continue to put up with it? I know everyone supposedly cheats, but if the SEC is that egregious, you'd think someone would have written a kiss and tell by now.

Advertisement
First off, I do not consider The Low Country nor New Orleans to be the South. Yes, those two areas' locations are in the Southern part of this Country, but they are not "Southern locales".

Having said that, my wife and I drove through, Mississippi, Georgia, Arkansas, Louisiana, the Carolinas, Alabama and Tennessee numerous times. These places are completely decrepit and only Atlanta and Charlotte have any chance of succeeding in the future. [Charlotte is a better place to live than Atlanta.]

College Football is a top-3 GDP contributor in ALL of these states. In Alabama, it is a clear #1 (with Auburn and Tide).

They will never clean this cesspool up. There are 40 US Senators from the Midwest, so we currently have colossal farm subsidies and always will. There are 16 senators from the South that will enable the SEC's cheating for eternity. They already CONTROL the NCAA..........

We need to tell the elite players. "if you commit GREAT, but if you take another visit we will accept commitments from the Plan Bs, and we cannot guarantee a spot." Also, when the school realizes that there is another JObe, Surtain, Haselwood villain, they need to contact the UM websites and make it clear "that these guys do not have commitable offers". UM also needs to dis-invite the Elite from visits if they know that the SEC will pay handsomely for their services. It will not change the outcome, but it will change the perception, and will start signing more 4-star level talent.

Advertisement
Get a life fam. When has a kids clothing meant they were going to that school. You sound pathetic

Dude it’s Friday, I’m sitting in a work meeting and Came across it. Never said he’s going to Bama just posting under Reke tread. I may sound pathetic but like I said sitting in a Friday work meeting

Advertisement
Back