Stevenson Tears.... Of Joy????

Advertisement
It's a generalization and a relative comparison to my generation (baby boomer). At least the ones I know don't or are losing interest. Politics have become the new "sport". ****, it's more entertaining than the Canes lately - ha.

Video games and social networks are their "sports". Youngest Boomer is 55/56 and they are 40% of the population. Those SEC stadiums are going to look awful empty in 20 years.....

Just took a look at Ga BI discussion board and Stevenson not even mentioned, that board all upset because the 5 str DT that was transferring from Michigan Aubrey Soloman went to Tenn. They crying BAGS got him to Tenn LOL

I was checking 247 for something else earlier today, and the CB was 66% UGA 34% Miami. Now it's 71% UGA 29% Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
New Orleans is not the south now LMFAO!!!
I know right, OP is an idiot if he doesn’t think New Orleans/Louisiana and the Carolinas are south! There very much the south and proud of it. You could say half of Florida isn’t the “south” anymore and that would be believable but north of I4 it still very much is.

If you consider New Orleans to be a Southern city, then you have not lived in the South!

New Orleans is a mix of Spanish, British, Cajun, Creole, Redbone, Caribbean and French cultures. It has its own distinct, world class cuisine and it has world class architecture. It is an amalgamation of a multitude of cultures. You are not familiar with the true New Orleans if you think that it is comparable to Baton Rouge, Jackson, Natchez, Little Rock Birmingham and/or Atlanta.

New Orleans is one of the USA's most unique cities. Its southern vibe does not eclipse its European, Caribbean or Cajun/Creole vibe.

Im sorry but thats just an ignorant statement. I guess Miami and Tampa aint the south either. Let me guess, you wouldnt consider Houston the South either. What about San Antonio and El Paso, they arent the south either.

Your statement and then clarification qualifies as 2 of the dumbest statements in CIS history.

Advertisement
If you consider New Orleans to be a Southern city, then you have not lived in the South!

New Orleans is a mix of Spanish, British, Cajun, Creole, Redbone, Caribbean and French cultures. It has its own distinct, world class cuisine and it has world class architecture. It is an amalgamation of a multitude of cultures. You are not familiar with the true New Orleans if you think that it is comparable to Baton Rouge, Jackson, Natchez, Little Rock Birmingham and/or Atlanta.

New Orleans is one of the USA's most unique cities. Its southern vibe does not eclipse its European, Caribbean or Cajun/Creole vibe.
Yes it has all that and is still very much the South and there’s nothing wrong with that. But to say New Orleans isn’t the south when the confederacy is a big part of the history/heritage/culture is naive. And believe me if you went to New Orleans and tried to tell a local he’s not sourthern then those would be fighting words and he’d probably try to kick your yankee butt. No offense, just saying. There very proud of there southern culture there.

Yes it has all that and is still very much the South and there’s nothing wrong with that. But to say New Orleans isn’t the south when the confederacy is a big part of the history/heritage/culture is naive. And believe me if you went to New Orleans and tried to tell a local he’s not sourthern then those would be fighting words and he’d probably try to kick your yankee butt. No offense, just saying. There very proud of there southern culture there.

Add to the fact he said Redbone like Redbone has its own culture LMFAO!!!!! Probably doesnt even know the difference between a Cajon and someone who is Creole.

Im sorry but thats just an ignorant statement. I guess Miami and Tampa aint the south either. Let me guess, you wouldnt consider Houston the South either. What about San Antonio and El Paso, they arent the south either.

Your statement and then clarification qualifies as 2 of the dumbest statements in CIS history.
Geographically speaking, Yes, we are the south. However, as far as culturally speaking and demographics of the population we are the “good ol’ boys” South.

Advertisement
Back