Stevenson Tears.... Of Joy????

Advertisement
Silence is Golden.

1545409544950.png

Advertisement
Idk man I thought it was done deal with all those Cryptic tweets if it wasn’t that’s not good news

Hard to imagine a kid planning to announce his decision on national tv for months will change his decision at the last second and let the school announce it. Sure something will leak later today though if he does sign.

Advertisement
Here is my theory. When CMR said he had someone announcing yesterday instead of at a Bowl Game he was talking about ElWhoever. The twitter guy that gave Cooney credit for making it happen I'm guessing incorrectly assumed Richt was referring to Rique so he didn't have to keep it quiet. This leads me to believe Rique DID SIGN with us Wednesday to get ahead of anything his mom could do to get him to GA but we won't hear anything about it until the AA game. Take it for what it's worth. If I'm missing something please tell me. I don't want to be excited only to be let down again ala T.C. & PS3

Here is my theory. When CMR said he had someone announcing yesterday instead of at a Bowl Game he was talking about ElWhoever. The twitter guy that gave Cooney credit for making it happen I'm guessing incorrectly assumed Richt was referring to Rique so he didn't have to keep it quiet. This leads me to believe Rique DID SIGN with us Wednesday to get ahead of anything his mom could do to get him to GA but we won't hear anything about it until the AA game. Take it for what it's worth. If I'm missing something please tell me. I don't want to be excited only to be let down again ala T.C. & PS3
I thought Cooney credit was for Cam Williams

Advertisement
This leads me to believe Rique DID SIGN with us Wednesday to get ahead of anything his mom could do to get him to GA but we won't hear anything about it until the AA game

He can't sign without his mom knowing unless he found his pops or a fake guardian to sign also because he's not 21. A parent or guardian also has to sign a NLI

Advertisement

bruh

Advertisement
Back