Stevenson Tears.... Of Joy????

Advertisement
Jadon was a lock to Uga until I posterized mansell and dipped my balls on his nose. Saying Uga had zero chance , it was ou and um.

They were never in serious running

the funny part is there are still people on that board thinking he may have signed with them........

Advertisement
He can't sign without his mom knowing unless he found his pops or a fake guardian to sign also because he's not 21. A parent or guardian also has to sign a NLI
21? It's 18 man...Legal adult age. You can have parents provide info for financial aid purposes when it comes to qualifying for need-based loans. I'm pretty sure LOIs don't require a parent signature.

I actually think we will get this kid . No reason for defensive elite players not to come here as our attacking system is fun as **** to play in . It is the offensive play makers that we are having trouble with . Luckily I really like our RB and TE group the next 2 years but we must find 1-2 more play making WR in recruiting .

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
My favorite prospect in the last 3 cycles never comes here and TS is my favorite

1545416094450.gif

**** dude.. but JUST IMAGINE Gurvan Hall ( my fav recruit last cycle) with Stevenson in that secondary

the kid signing at all star game...most definately richt was refrring to EL Gammal. Stevenson im still saying isnt coming here. I wouldnt go off what the ricky williams dude says

What about Feinberg doe?

Advertisement
Back