Stevenson Tears.... Of Joy????

They moved the age to 21 because the parents are very important to the SEC. Parents/Guardians are who get paid. If you let the kid sign his own NLOI at 18, then the SEC might lose some recruits to schools where the kid would go but for the parents.

Guy like Tyrique, who really loves UM, can’t make his own decision to go to college, but he could go to Iraq and get his balls shot off. SEC controls it all.

Advertisement
I heard UGA had a convoy of about 4 Brinks trucks rolling through South Florida.

Correction. It was Pastor Troy in a Dually Truck.

rides1.jpg

Advertisement
I liked Hall and Jobe
Mcfarland was my other guy and Juedy
Watkins
Cook
Cooper
Ridley
Ricardo Allen
Scarlett

I can keep going

Eh, we're not missing anything special with Scarlett. Jobe hasn't done anything worthwhile at Bama either. I wouldn't be surprised if he transfers one day.

Eh, we're not missing anything special with Scarlett. Jobe hasn't done anything worthwhile at Bama either. I wouldn't be surprised if he transfers one day.
Jobe is a flake.
He trolled Miami and he was an immature kid who thought his farts smelled like roses. The thing is he went to Bama. They bring guys like him every year . Battle will pass this guy and he might never see the field at Bama.

Advertisement
Well that sucks...

No one who actually has ALL the information is posting here. The fact that Stevenson apparently can’t even decide WHEN he actually wants to sign should tell you it ain’t that cut and dry. The guy you quoted has been pretty clear about Stevenson getting a bag way back.

There ain’t some database where you can check to see who got the bag or whether the check cleared. Or even if the bag is contingent on signing with UGA. Or if Stevenson actually wants to be at Miami or UGA, bags excluded.

Advertisement
Really seems like Tyrique wants to come to Miami but is being pushed away to UGA.

The parent thing never seems to work for us....kid wants to come here parents doesn't parent wins....kid parents wants him to come here kid doesn't kid wins....

So you can take a bullet for your country at 18 but need your parents signature for NLI. NCAA is ridiculous.

Random question, but a kid that would be able to enlist, would need his parents signature to go to Navy or Army Football program?

U have to wait a few years with bama, cant call him a bust yet there roster is loaded

And Surtain's already playing. The thing at Bama is, there's little time for development. You could easily get passed up at that school. That, and Jobe was already a physically mature player given his age.

Advertisement
And Surtain's already playing. The thing at Bama is, there's little time for development. You could easily get passed up at that school. That, and Jobe was already a physically mature player given his age.
If he doesnt play next year then hes gone depending what savages they bring in, I get it though y he did it. Here u play early there u can sit and chances r great u will shine in front of that front 7. **** our 00 front 7 got Mike Rumph drafted in the first and hes trash but thats guaranteed money. So i get the whole go to bama thing, i didnt before cause i was hating but its the truth

@OriginalGatorHater loves him some Rumph lol......I think it was him lol

Really seems like Tyrique wants to come to Miami but is being pushed away to UGA.

The parent thing never seems to work for us....kid wants to come here parents doesn't parent wins....kid parents wants him to come here kid doesn't kid wins....

so crazy how that works right lol. I still remember the Smith kid whose mom ran out of the announcement in tears after he chose FSU. After the crap with Collins mom where she refused to sign the NLI because she felt the HS coach sold him off to the SEC and she wanted him home and they went and got his dad out of a halfway house and gave him some Chic fila to signs the papers I stopped believing Miami would ever come out on the right side of the parent/kid battles.

These top rated kids need to understand that they live in a world of followers.
If one or two 5 star kids commit to Miami then more kids will come. Look at what Lo did and the class we had when he held that Shiite down. If he would’ve bounced it would’ve caused another meltdown.
The secret imo is not only to win but to get a few top kids early and the class will fall into place.
But when you get 5 star kids decommiting a year and a half out it does nothing but a cascading effect.
If Neal and Stevenson would’ve committed and stuck. This class even with the losing streak would look a lot different.
No one wants to lead and put anything on their shoulders. It’s easy to commit to bama and stick.
I’ve said early on this cycle that any blue chip sofla kid that commits is a guaranteed baller cause he’s has to be so mentally strong to say no to saban kirby Jimbo etc..
It’s a kid with focus and a vision and will to bring this Shiite together. Let’s see if Ryque has it in him.

Advertisement
Back