Stephen A Smiff Mad Yall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I get what he's saying but then when Skip asks him about what black coach could he name and he couldn't, that's when he lost all credibility.

He's missing the entire point that Richt is an alumni, perhaps even a legacy hire. I liked one of the other threads I saw which really said that Richt's tenure at UGA actually outperformed his historical peers and that's including the fact they had no national title appearances and only a few SEC title appearances.

Hopefully Richt is coming in with a chip on his shoulder and a desire to win it big. If not, he's a 9+ win coach and will probably be here until he retires. The University is not as concerned about winning the titles as the fans are.

That was hilarious.

Skip: Well, which candidate in particular would you have in mind here?
Silence
Screamin A: You know what? I don't need to have one.

Last edited:
What coach on the market has a better resume than Mark Richt?

I love that he couldn't come up with the name of an obvious black candidate.

he did mention Charlie Strong. There is no way we can hire Strong after the 2 years he just had.....he is a sitting duck.

Advertisement
its easy for him to throw the race card around without any substantiating of anything. he's like donald trump spouts off stupid **** to get attention with no justification.

Where is this black coach that is more qualified than Richt? Idiot is saying Richt doesnt deserve the job because he has no titles but who is this black coach with a championship we could have hired? There just isnt one. The only black coach who is close to qualified enough was Strong and that would have been a **** hire.

I'm black and when i watch first take sometimes i even be like what the **** is he talking about. He turns everything into race.

Advertisement

he did mention Charlie Strong. There is no way we can hire Strong after the 2 years he just had.....he is a sitting duck.

Yah but that is besides the point. Had he done any research he would know we were highly interested in Strong and he turned us away. Thus negating his stupid rant.

Yah but that is besides the point. Had he done any research he would know we were highly interested in Strong and he turned us away. Thus negating his stupid rant.

he didn't turn us away because he was never offered the job. If he had gotten fired, then maybe Flake would have offered.

The only racist here must be Screamin A's hairline cause that **** be hatin his black head.

Screenshot_2015-12-03-12-52-41-1.jpg

Advertisement

LOL, yeah that was classic.

Who's to say we didn't hit up Charlie Strong? He doesn't know if we did/didn't.

I think Skip Bayless is an idiot, but when it comes to college football, that man is usually spot on. A comparison to Bob Stoops is the perfect example. Bob Stoops has a national title and is locked into the playoffs this year.

Stephen A. is a mindless fool and a race baiter as well. Can't stand him and his views.

Advertisement
Babers was the best black candidate this go round but he was not more qualified than Richt was so Stephen A Smith is an idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back