Stephen A Smiff Mad Yall

Status
Not open for further replies.

valid

Band
Banned
[video=youtube;innR-_mAZpU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=innR-_mAZpU[/video]

"college needs a Rooney Rule"? Are you f***** kidding me espn? Their liberal agenda pushing is stomach churning and disgraceful.

Advertisement
what the **** is he talking about????

"Mr Smith, what you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

I'm black.

Yo, Stephen A...you watched the University of Texas play football this year?

What's extremely corny about that view point is the lame and lazy way he just tosses out the fact that black coaches aren't being hired, because to a certain extent, I'd agree with him, but he knows nothing of college football. He mentioned not one name who might be more qualified than Richt and then supported that particular claim with the requisite evidence.

His words held no weight. He doesn't even understand that his podium gives him the opportunity to actually affect some change, and he continuously misuses it. He continuously makes empty claims and probably does more damage than good when he broaches a subject in this fashion. He looks like an idiot mascot for black people.

Last edited:
1 minute of extremely weak analysis and then 2 minutes of him taking a big steaming dump on the desk in front of him. Why does anyone listen to this guy?

Advertisement
Typical knee jerk reaction. Go back 8 years ago and we did hire an African American. He was also a head coach that no one else wanted, so yes we did give him the chance of the lifetime. Next how about name some African American coaches that may have actually qualified for the job. If he did his research he would know we were interested in Hue Jackson, Pep Hamilton and Lovie Smith but they declined.

Okay Stephen A, are you singling out football? Should women's golf opening be required to interview minority candidates as well? How about Swim and Dive? Because there are so many minority candidates for tennis..........SMH

Rooney Rule, that's the rule that has candidates come in dressed up for a job they know they have no chance of getting right? I bet that's not embarrassing. The Rooney Rule has been a joke in the NFL.

Advertisement
Hes right richt hasn't done as much as he could have with UGA. skip is right too. Richt is not the savage we needed right now.

Advertisement
which black head coach would we have even considered? strong is going to be at texas, shaw isn't leaving stanford, sumlin isn't leaving a&m, and we're not in a position to take a risk on babers.

He's a raging ******* When asked, he has no candidates. He's just another extreme loudmouth.

Advertisement
Wow Skip put that racist **** to be on Smiff's ***

"They hired an African American Coach....Randy Shannon........and I thought he was gonna detonate but he just didn't work out"

Then Smiff backtracked and said "I'm not talking about Miami, I'm talking about College Football"

LULZ

I've never been able to stand listening to this guy. He needs to take it to church, that's what I've always thought about how he speaks. Annoying *** ******, but he's entitled to his opinion.

Dude is a clown. Been done with him since he said Chip Kelly was a racist

Was there a more qualified candidate than Richt of any skin tone available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back