Stacy Coley is a beast thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
That was fun. Lol. Prediction: 50-55 catches, 670 yards & 6 Tds. If he's the kick returner probably 3 Tds in that area.

The more I watch this kid's highlights, the more I think future SUPERSTAR!!! Speed, change of direction, hands, leaping ability are all elite. Coley is the definition of "smooth." Just ridiculous amounts of potential. I know some have said that he doesn't have elite speed, but the tape doesn't lie. He's jogging half the time and leaving dudes in the dust. Can't wait to see him torching the Gayturds, FSWho? and the rest of college football!!!

Advertisement
I am with some people here, why does he jog pretty much half the time.. is he THAT good? whats his 40 time?

crossover22[]_[];1521137 said:
If griffin makes it in our WR group is top 5 in the country

Next year we would be top three. This year w/ griffin we are top 8/10.

The only thing that concerns me about SColey is that he plays to his competition and the highlights prove that. When he was going up against Ely buddy was going full tilt. Same with BA and I heard he took it to Miramar as well. In alot of these clips where he is not going up against top level comp he is jogging and clowning around. The good thing is that a guy like this will be ready for war when we are playing the FSUs and UFs and Vtechs of the world. But when we play Duke or some other lower level team how willl he react? Golden has to get that trait out of him. If he can the sky is the limit for him.

Advertisement
The only thing that concerns me about SColey is that he plays to his competition and the highlights prove that. When he was going up against Ely buddy was going full tilt. Same with BA and I heard he took it to Miramar as well. In alot of these clips where he is not going up against top level comp he is jogging and clowning around. The good thing is that a guy like this will be ready for war when we are playing the FSUs and UFs and Vtechs of the world. But when we play Duke or some other lower level team how willl he react? Golden has to get that trait out of him. If he can the sky is the limit for him.

that wont happen with this staff. he wont play otherwise

At this point whoever thinks Coley is going to start this year at receiver is crazy.

215.gif

Advertisement
At this point whoever thinks Coley is going to start this year at receiver is crazy.

215.gif

it's overlooking the talent Miami already has at receiver.... we dont need a savior this year (or the next) for that position. As great (and hyped) Coley is, to think that he is just going to come in and out play Hurns, Scott, Dorsett, Lewis, and Waters is foolish. I would also bet that Carter and Jones are going to be stiff competition for him to beat out.

IMO ole boy is the most talented day 1.....lets see if he cracks the lineup because if he does his play is going to force coaches to play him. Unless he cant block

We just won't throw the ball to him in those games.

215.gif

it's overlooking the talent Miami already has at receiver.... we dont need a savior this year (or the next) for that position. As great (and hyped) Coley is, to think that he is just going to come in and out play Hurns, Scott, Dorsett, Lewis, and Waters is foolish. I would also bet that Carter and Jones are going to be stiff competition for him to beat out.

I dont know I put him above Cooper coming out of highschool and look what he did his frosh year. Bama recruits better than any team in the country and he started no problem. If Coley plays to his ability he will be starting by the FSU game

Advertisement
Back