Stacy Coley is a beast thread

gacericardo

Junior
POst your projections for him next year? Is he in the starting lineup first game? Does he start at all next year?

I say he gets close to 600 receiving. 6 total touchdowns

213.gif

Advertisement
Herb Waters kind of year...

I want to see his ceiling. His HL's just looked like he was toying with everyone & was at about 60% every play. If that's sn accurate measurement then that boy is going to smash all kinds of records here.

Last edited:
Coley is the Duke Johnson of this recruiting class. No way in **** you keep this kid on the bench. He's a threat to score every time he touches the ball. Electric...

Kid could redshirt or he could amass 1,000 yards. He really is that type of talent.

I have to agree with the Herb Waters prediction. Though I think Coley is more talented he won't get a ton of chances, but will make the most of them.

Advertisement
I hope they are able to get everything squared away with this cat. His potential is through the roof. Can't wait to watch him play. However, with the solid depth at WR, I do think his play is minimal, but will still be highly productive.

You try Coley at kick returns and punt returns from day one then design plays for him for a couple touches per game and add from there. No way this kid doesn't get burn early and often.

You try Coley at kick returns and punt returns from day one then design plays for him for a couple touches per game and add from there. No way this kid doesn't get burn early and often.

Agreed. I felt that way about Duke, trying to stay realistic at first anyways, but really Coley has off the charts potential. Best WR we have signed in 10 years probably.

Advertisement
Advertisement
@TheStateOfTheU: Also, with the news that Coley has made it on campus, the return team should be him and Dorsett. Ridiculous.

210.gif

Advertisement
Coley is talented, but its so **** hard to judge just how 'special' he is cause he literally jogs is half his plays. I'm not sure if he's THAT GOOD or his competition is THAT bad. His highlights are plays of him doing just enough to show you he's better than the rest but gives you no indication of what his ceiling may actually be... Its amazing and frustrating and the same time lol

If he learns to put 100% into every play, there's no way Golden can keep him off the field. If he decides to only try when the ball is coming his way, he'll redshirt and spent the year being 'de-recruited'.

Not to bring up a sore subject but to me this makes me feel good mentioning this.

We all know what Amari Cooper did to the SEC last year as a freshman. No one can tell me Coopers film is anymore impressive than Coley against similar enough competition. IMO the skies the limit for Coley and by the end of the year the staff could be forced to have him on the field ala Duke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkrLwXGJa1A

Advertisement
Back