Spring PractiSe #3 : Media today: Kevin Steele, Al Blades Jr., James Williams and DJ Ivey

Advertisement
More observations in 2nd viewing period from Gaby and Lake:

-Pulling guards, pulling tackles. Offensive line is very active here during 11 on 11
-Cyrus Moss had a sack on Jake Garcia on a roll out
-Jordan Miller getting first team reps at DT with LT in 11v11
-TeCoury getting first team reps at corner opposite Ivey
-Henry Parrish is very good at stretch runs.
We NEED Miller to step up!! He is the biggest body we have on defense and can plug the holes. Can't teach anyone to be that big, that strong, that quick! Simplify things for this guy if need be.

Advertisement
"If your best player standing next to you on the sideline you won't win alot of games".
That has to be earned. Every year. Not given. That’s the stuff the past regimes have done and we all hated it. I love Kam too but he has to earn his job back as starter. Handing it to him is just putting us in the same culture we have had the last 15 years.

Advertisement
We NEED Miller to step up!! He is the biggest body we have on defense and can plug the holes. Can't teach anyone to be that big, that strong, that quick! Simplify things for this guy if need be.
Thats what she said :cheerful: re: pluggin holes and big body

Advertisement
AYE WAS IT JUST ME OR DID OLD DUDE SEEM LIKE HE WANTED TO SAY THESE LINEBACKERS TRASH AF ... THAT ***** SAID "BRIGHT EYED AND WILLING TO LEARN LOL" THAT SOME **** YOU SAY ABOUT THE SORRY *** KIDS WHO PLAYING POP WARNER CAUSE THEY MAMA MADE THEM BUT THEY GARBAGE 🤣.
I was thinking the same thing! Straight up! Lol 😂

Advertisement
I think Brown is fighting Thad for that “move the pile/keep the chains moving/goal line, 4th quarter bruiser” role. If he doesn’t get that, it could be trouble for him. I like the kid too. He’s got a chance to shine in the Spring because it’s only him, Thad and Parrish. He has to cease the moment and realize come Fall things get a lot harder and the walls start closing in in that RB room.
Also you can never have enough RBs

We’ve seen it a lot here

Agree. Kam's instincts and intelligence are off the charts. He will be on the field a lot and I can see the coaches relying on him to initiate communication on the backend. What he lacks in speed he more than makes up for with how quickly he processes information which allows him to anticipate and play fast. I expect all three to play but Kam is the best safety on the team. IMO
Zero chance Kam leaves the field this year

He’s just too good of a player. They’ll just have to find a way to get all 3 of them out there

He’s definitely one of the best tacklers on the team as well

Advertisement
Back