Spring Game visitor list

Advertisement
Don't know if Sony is coming or not but I doubt being at the spring game factors into him choosing UM. He went to UF spring game last week and their not even in the running for him.

Advertisement

Sarcasm people. He was only going to see his body playing. Since his body Hamilton is not playing he is not sure now!

His "body" aint ready, apparently.

Was this really an attempt to spell buddy Southcane? I certainly hope not.
LOL........elicited a response from bomb! For a minute I thought it would go without being noticed!

Last edited:
Three things from the article

1. Linder putting in work to sway him
2. You're not hard commit if you are looking at other schools
3. "Coach (Jethro) Franklin is a very good coach, coach D (Mark D'Onofrio) has a very good game plan and the defense he's running I like a lot," Moten said. All of you idiots said Moten didn't come here because of the scheme, told you these DT recruits don't go that thorough into it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont know what else needs to be said here about Moten. Buddy flat out said he is trying to get Lammons and QW to go to UF with him. If that doesnt mean he isnt a solid to them I dont know what to say. I think out of respect to the hometown school St Thomas coaches are urging him to take an unofficial and his official to UM but this kid seems solid. And im sure that UF told him that it is first come, first serve at DT so if he wants a spot he better commit soon. Kinda like how we are doing Michael Smith. JMO. No sour grapes but he is on my "Jojo Robinson" list of recruits. Guys that are constantly talked about on here that im really not impressed with and will not be upset if they dont chose UM.

And btw, I expect that list to triple by tomorrow afternoon. The UM Spring game is always the place to be for local recruits. Even if they have no interest in us. (Except for last year of course. Worst attended spring game I had seen in a while.)
It is Moten's coach that advise him to look around which is fine by me. I agree with you he is not really that impressive. If he wasn't from south Florida nobody on this board would really talk about about him. I think Miami has a shot here for the simple fact that UF will continue to recruit other people on the Dline. If eventually they fine a better replacement they will let him know stop talking to other schools or lose your spot. At that point he and his coach have a choice to make

Dont know what else needs to be said here about Moten. Buddy flat out said he is trying to get Lammons and QW to go to UF with him. If that doesnt mean he isnt a solid to them I dont know what to say. I think out of respect to the hometown school St Thomas coaches are urging him to take an unofficial and his official to UM but this kid seems solid. And im sure that UF told him that it is first come, first serve at DT so if he wants a spot he better commit soon. Kinda like how we are doing Michael Smith. JMO. No sour grapes but he is on my "Jojo Robinson" list of recruits. Guys that are constantly talked about on here that im really not impressed with and will not be upset if they dont chose UM.

And btw, I expect that list to triple by tomorrow afternoon. The UM Spring game is always the place to be for local recruits. Even if they have no interest in us. (Except for last year of course. Worst attended spring game I had seen in a while.)
It is Moten's coach that advise him to look around which is fine by me. I agree with you he is not really that impressive. If he wasn't from south Florida nobody on this board would really talk about about him. I think Miami has a shot here for the simple fact that UF will continue to recruit other people on the Dline. If eventually they fine a better replacement they will let him know stop talking to other schools or lose your spot. At that point he and his coach have a choice to make

Moten has versatility. He isn't a Khairi Clark level recruit, but he will be somewhat close. Besides Moten is a kid I expect to have a big year this year, once he starts to grow into his body.

Advertisement
Have we ever had a "bust" from STA ?
Just curious.
I thought most if not all are well coached solid players. Not?

Sarcasm people. He was only going to see his body playing. Since his body Hamilton is not playing he is not sure now!

His "body" aint ready, apparently.

Was this really an attempt to spell buddy Southcane? I certainly hope not.
LOL........elicited a response from bomb! For a minute I thought it would go without being noticed!

I love a good pun.

Moten has versatility. He isn't a Khairi Clark level recruit, but he will be somewhat close. Besides Moten is a kid I expect to have a big year this year, once he starts to grow into his body.

He does have some versatility where he can play a number of positions on the Dline but I don't see him being Clark good. I dont think he is better than any of the kids Florida brought in on the Dline last year which makes him expendable.

Advertisement

He does have some versatility where he can play a number of positions on the Dline but I don't see him being Clark good. I dont think he is better than any of the kids Florida brought in on the Dline last year which makes him expendable.

Clark is definitely a different level but I would say Bostwick has better versatility and is a much better overall prospect in comparison to Moten. I thought Moten could he a good fit at Miami because of our proposed desire to run multiple fronts but oh well.

Clark is definitely a different level but I would say Bostwick has better versatility and is a much better overall prospect in comparison to Moten. I thought Moten could he a good fit at Miami because of our proposed desire to run multiple fronts but oh well.

Bostwick was one of the more underrated players nationwide last year because he didnt camp and didnt talk to the media.

Bostwick was one of the more underrated players nationwide last year because he didnt camp and didnt talk to the media.

Agreed. Hate to admit it, but it's true.

Advertisement
Yo HurricaneGlory..I like how you are beating ur chest and all but do you really think Moten in the system we have would be a space eater like Porter or Robinson? Buddy likes the system probably because we will use him in MULTIPLE fronts. This aint like Khari Clark where all we gonna tell him to do is "Ted Washington" it every play.

Montel McBride- I think he is going to be a good guard in college
Johnnie Dixon- has not been to Florida since Jacoby left so people that were saying he is a Gator lock that is certainly not true
Jojo Robinson- you have to believe jojo Robinson will flip soon
Rashawn Shaw & Sharieff Rhaheed Muhammad- I am interested in seeing if these two Fort Pierce kids get offers from Miami

Advertisement
Back