Spring Game visitor list

Jojo will flip to Miami soon. IMO he should be a CB in college instead of WR he has a lot more upside as a 6'0 180-190 cb than wr.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yo HurricaneGlory..I like how you are beating ur chest and all but do you really think Moten in the system we have would be a space eater like Porter or Robinson? Buddy likes the system probably because we will use him in MULTIPLE fronts. This aint like Khari Clark where all we gonna tell him to do is "Ted Washington" it every play.

All I said was people said the direct reason Moten committed to UiF was because of UM scheme, but obviously by his words that's not the case

Advertisement
Yo HurricaneGlory..I like how you are beating ur chest and all but do you really think Moten in the system we have would be a space eater like Porter or Robinson? Buddy likes the system probably because we will use him in MULTIPLE fronts. This aint like Khari Clark where all we gonna tell him to do is "Ted Washington" it every play.

All I said was people said the direct reason Moten committed to UiF was because of UM scheme, but obviously by his words that's not the case

Kids lie..

Some recruits purposefully mislead these "journalists". The kid may have been attempting to be polite or he could be trolling. What basis would a 17-year old coach have to say that Jethro is a "good coach"? He hasn't produced jack and hasn't recruited jack. Kid might have just been being kind or may have been feeding the reporter what he thought the guy would want to hear.

Kids lie..

Some recruits purposefully mislead these "journalists". The kid may have been attempting to be polite or he could be trolling. What basis would a 17-year old coach have to say that Jethro is a "good coach"? He hasn't produced jack and hasn't recruited jack. Kid might have just been being kind or may have been feeding the reporter what he thought the guy would want to hear.

WHAT IN THE LIVING **** WOULD MOTEN HAVE TO GAIN FROM LYING ABOUT HOW HE VIEWS THE COACHES? On the other hand, you lie about your interest to a school and you gain more attention, which is what many recruits want. Franklin produced a first rounder at Temple, I dont think hes a good recruiter, he has had little talent to work with on the dline but he hasnt done a great job of progressing his players. Needless to say, not all 17 year old players follow a team as much as diehard fans that would know more facts about the staff and program. Some you guys think all recruits just lie for no ******* reason to reporters. Obviously they tell team reporters what they want to hear at times, but if a kid told a reporter that he had Lucky Charms for breakfast, you are one of those people that would debate if he really had Lucky Charms or if he had Frosted Flakes.

Advertisement
In before the "Where is Sony, Where is Clark, where is [insert 'can't miss' player here]" crowd shows up

In before the "Where is Sony, Where is Clark, where is [insert 'can't miss' player here]" crowd shows up

Nah bro you have it wrong, asking where they are is fine.. it's the "well we lost Sony/Clark since they didn't come" crowd ya gotta look out for.

Advertisement
maybe these kids are afraid of being mobbed by our huge attendance. Getcha @ss outta bed and get to the game you locals!

He hasn't, Sugar is just being a retarded idiot.

How is that dude not in the red yet? He earned about 6000 negs signing day night with his liquored up rantathon against the staff and he comes on plodding along.

Impressive actually.

What is being in the "red" going to change? If golden and staff miss on kids, what's wrong with saying anything about it. Or do you want everyone to be a homer.

Has nothing to do with homerism, it's a blatant attempt to troll a thread and it's ridiculous. If we lose Sony it won't be from a lack of effort on the recruiting front.

I think what both porsters are trying to say that if Randy was here we wouldn't have missed on the likes of Thomas, Kirkland and getting Sony would be a sure thing. Not like that dude Golden.................:ohlord:
I really hope this was sarcastic Becuz if it wasnt ur a dumb ***

wait, isn't fswho spring game today too? and jojo is coming to miami's instead? did he de-commit and i missed it?

Advertisement
Back