Spring Game visitor list

-Doesn't put his commitment in jeopady because Bryant Young is not his main recruiter

-Florida was a school he grew up pulling for so when he got that offer it was over

-Trying to recruit Quincy Wilson and Chris Lammons to UF. Says Quincy likes UF, but wants to take visits first and he doesn't know about Chris

-Says he is still keeping his options open at the request of his coach. Will visit Miami's spring game and will likely go back to Florida at some point. Named top 5 of UF, Miami, South Carolina, FSU, Clemson
Thanks man, I know that everyone says STA kids are unflippable but I don't know, I think we got a shot

Ehh.......I think the staff has moved on. I'm seeing several new Dline offers going out..

Advertisement
U think kc and Reilly and the other committed guys there will let him recruit for uf?

It's funny how many views are on this thread because I know most here like myself are checking too see if Sony Michel will be here as to give some cane fans hope that he might choose us lol. I don't think it matters to him at this point his minds made up. Both sides feel good about him but these UGA beat writers are a little over the top with there confidence in landing Sony no one knows what he's goin to do.

-Doesn't put his commitment in jeopady because Bryant Young is not his main recruiter

-Florida was a school he grew up pulling for so when he got that offer it was over

-Trying to recruit Quincy Wilson and Chris Lammons to UF. Says Quincy likes UF, but wants to take visits first and he doesn't know about Chris

-Says he is still keeping his options open at the request of his coach. Will visit Miami's spring game and will likely go back to Florida at some point. Named top 5 of UF, Miami, South Carolina, FSU, Clemson
Thanks man, I know that everyone says STA kids are unflippable but I don't know, I think we got a shot

Ehh.......I think the staff has moved on. I'm seeing several new Dline offers going out..
With our d tackle situation I'm not sure the staff will "move on" from any high caliber local defensive tackles

Advertisement
New coach new philosophy at STA? Encouraging visits while committed according to Moten seems a 180 from the past IIRC.

Dont know what else needs to be said here about Moten. Buddy flat out said he is trying to get Lammons and QW to go to UF with him. If that doesnt mean he isnt a solid to them I dont know what to say. I think out of respect to the hometown school St Thomas coaches are urging him to take an unofficial and his official to UM but this kid seems solid. And im sure that UF told him that it is first come, first serve at DT so if he wants a spot he better commit soon. Kinda like how we are doing Michael Smith. JMO. No sour grapes but he is on my "Jojo Robinson" list of recruits. Guys that are constantly talked about on here that im really not impressed with and will not be upset if they dont chose UM.

And btw, I expect that list to triple by tomorrow afternoon. The UM Spring game is always the place to be for local recruits. Even if they have no interest in us. (Except for last year of course. Worst attended spring game I had seen in a while.)

Advertisement
Dont know what else needs to be said here about Moten. Buddy flat out said he is trying to get Lammons and QW to go to UF with him. If that doesnt mean he isnt a solid to them I dont know what to say. I think out of respect to the hometown school St Thomas coaches are urging him to take an unofficial and his official to UM but this kid seems solid. And im sure that UF told him that it is first come, first serve at DT so if he wants a spot he better commit soon. Kinda like how we are doing Michael Smith. JMO. No sour grapes but he is on my "Jojo Robinson" list of recruits. Guys that are constantly talked about on here that im really not impressed with and will not be upset if they dont chose UM.

And btw, I expect that list to triple by tomorrow afternoon. The UM Spring game is always the place to be for local recruits. Even if they have no interest in us. (Except for last year of course. Worst attended spring game I had seen in a while.)

No joke jass, they should have closed off the entire stadium and had one side between the 30's open on the lower level and we still may not have filled that.

Advertisement
Excerpts from today CS art. You can read the rest of it on their site but here are the highlights:

April 12, 2013

Canes working hard to sway UF commit
Gary Ferman

...The Florida commitment has the Hurricanes No. 2 on his list and says there's a chance he winds up a Cane. And teammate and friend Nick Linder, a Cane commitment, is working hard to sway him. Asked what UM needs to do to catch up to the Gators, Moten said, "It's just all me and my family going over everything." Moten says after UF that his favorite list - in order - goes Miami, South Carolina, Florida State and then Clemson. He says Cane coaches are helping keep Miami in it.

"Coach (Jethro) Franklin is a very good coach, coach D (Mark D'Onofrio) has a very good game plan and the defense he's running I like a lot," Moten said. Asked the chances for the other schools on his list, Moten said, " There's a big chance. There's a chance for all the other schools, but Florida is still my top." Asked how he terms the level of his Gator commitment, Moten said, "It's a hard commitment, but then again you never know what'll happen. I visit somewhere and you never know."

* Moten said that Linder "told me after he committed that it was my turn to be a Cane. And when I committed to Florida he said `Really, really? Come down to Miami!'"

Advertisement
DO NOT WANT!!!! (Moten that is).... Clark,Valentine,Holley, Smallwood(Cali DT), Samoan DT out of Cali, and Frazier (Ark) are light years ahead of the yung puunk

Lol why is he a "punk". Because uf did a better job of recruiting him than UM? Who's fault is that.

Yep.

It is def Golden's fault Moten's cousin went to UFag and as a result he grew up watching those douchebags.

So what happened when UM had a cousin of Jaynard Bostwick on the team he would have been PLAYING with.Not som guy who was on a team back in 1996. Keep the excuses coming.
Hating on Golden by you and couple others on this board is getting annoying. You get every chance to spew venom. Nobody said Golden is perfect but this getting old. He will have a lot of hits and a few misses. Just stop it.

Excerpts from today CS art. You can read the rest of it on their site but here are the highlights:

April 12, 2013

Canes working hard to sway UF commit
Gary Ferman

...The Florida commitment has the Hurricanes No. 2 on his list and says there's a chance he winds up a Cane. And teammate and friend Nick Linder, a Cane commitment, is working hard to sway him. Asked what UM needs to do to catch up to the Gators, Moten said, "It's just all me and my family going over everything." Moten says after UF that his favorite list - in order - goes Miami, South Carolina, Florida State and then Clemson. He says Cane coaches are helping keep Miami in it.

"Coach (Jethro) Franklin is a very good coach, coach D (Mark D'Onofrio) has a very good game plan and the defense he's running I like a lot," Moten said. Asked the chances for the other schools on his list, Moten said, " There's a big chance. There's a chance for all the other schools, but Florida is still my top." Asked how he terms the level of his Gator commitment, Moten said, "It's a hard commitment, but then again you never know what'll happen. I visit somewhere and you never know."

* Moten said that Linder "told me after he committed that it was my turn to be a Cane. And when I committed to Florida he said `Really, really? Come down to Miami!'"

From the sound of that it seems like he's not even committed to UFag, it's just his top choice, hope we can sway him

Advertisement
Back