Spring Game visitor list

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anthony Moten

98.gif

Why can't Golden get Sony Michel to go?

When did Sony say he wasn't going?

He hasn't, Sugar is just being a retarded idiot.

How is that dude not in the red yet? He earned about 6000 negs signing day night with his liquored up rantathon against the staff and he comes on plodding along.

Impressive actually.

What is being in the "red" going to change? If golden and staff miss on kids, what's wrong with saying anything about it. Or do you want everyone to be a homer.

Advertisement
I really thought Moten was a Cane and don't mean to thread jack but whats up with him choosing UiF, not saying it was dirty just asking if there is any back story.

How is that dude not in the red yet? He earned about 6000 negs signing day night with his liquored up rantathon against the staff and he comes on plodding along.

Impressive actually.

What is being in the "red" going to change? If golden and staff miss on kids, what's wrong with saying anything about it. Or do you want everyone to be a homer.

Has nothing to do with homerism, it's a blatant attempt to troll a thread and it's ridiculous. If we lose Sony it won't be from a lack of effort on the recruiting front.

Impressive actually.

Has nothing to do with homerism, it's a blatant attempt to troll a thread and it's ridiculous. If we lose Sony it won't be from a lack of effort on the recruiting front.

I think what both porsters are trying to say that if Randy was here we wouldn't have missed on the likes of Thomas, Kirkland and getting Sony would be a sure thing. Not like that dude Golden.................:ohlord:

Advertisement
I really thought Moten was a Cane and don't mean to thread jack but whats up with him choosing UiF, not saying it was dirty just asking if there is any back story.

The gators were his ''dream offer'' and his cousin played on the 1996 title team. I'm sorry seen this kid play when I was visiting my brother and he didn't do anything. Seen him at Miami nike camp and was soft. I'm sure he will get better as his body matures but I would take Clark, Valentine if he qualifies and a couple Jucos before him. Look out for that DT at American Heritage he will camp and might be an option for Miami.

The gators were his ''dream offer'' and his cousin played on the 1996 title team. I'm sorry seen this kid play when I was visiting my brother and he didn't do anything. Seen him at Miami nike camp and was soft. I'm sure he will get better as his body matures but I would take Clark, Valentine if he qualifies and a couple Jucos before him. Look out for that DT at American Heritage he will camp and might be an option for Miami.

Advertisement

Impressive actually.

That's a **** of a memory you've got there. Not sure whether to be impressed or creeped out.

Impressive actually.

I don't tolerate failure. Losing Michel would be a failure.

Advertisement
Back