Spring Game visitor list

Anthony Moten

98.gif

For now he is an enemy spy.

He trying get Lammons join him at Florida..

We are allowed to refuse him entrance aren't we? Or kick his *** out if we feel it necessary

If they feel he is recruiting for other schools or being disrespectful in any sort of way then yeah they can kick him out.

Advertisement

We are allowed to refuse him entrance aren't we? Or kick his *** out if we feel it necessary

If they feel he is recruiting for other schools or being disrespectful in any sort of way then yeah they can kick him out.

Good, I'm still hoping we don't need to do that though and that he's coming out of genuine interest in our program not just "to hang out with friends"

Good, I'm still hoping we don't need to do that though and that he's coming out of genuine interest in our program not just "to hang out with friends"
Jelani, Dorsett and Linder will be there so I don't think he would disrespect them by doing that so I think he does still have interest and after the Young leaving UF situation this is the perfect time to learn what he thinks and maybe that puts us back in it.

DO NOT WANT!!!! (Moten that is).... Clark,Valentine,Holley, Smallwood(Cali DT), Samoan DT out of Cali, and Frazier (Ark) are light years ahead of the yung puunk

Advertisement
DO NOT WANT!!!! (Moten that is).... Clark,Valentine,Holley, Smallwood(Cali DT), Samoan DT out of Cali, and Frazier (Ark) are light years ahead of the yung puunk

Lol why is he a "punk". Because uf did a better job of recruiting him than UM? Who's fault is that.

Why can't Golden get Sony Michel to go?

When did Sony say he wasn't going?

He hasn't, Sugar is just being a retarded idiot.

How is that dude not in the red yet? He earned about 6000 negs signing day night with his liquored up rantathon against the staff and he comes on plodding along.

Impressive actually.

What is being in the "red" going to change? If golden and staff miss on kids, what's wrong with saying anything about it. Or do you want everyone to be a homer.

No, but you acting like AL can put a gun to a kids head and make him sign. NOrmally I agree with you TP, BUT i completely disagree with you tonight.

You all acting like he signed his LOI already, everybody fair game, a commitment nowadays only means "that's who I like the most right now", now there are exceptions like Duke, whereas Frank Spaziani could have taken the job & Duke would have still signed with UM

You all acting like he signed his LOI already, everybody fair game, a commitment nowadays only means "that's who I like the most right now", now there are exceptions like Duke, whereas Frank Spaziani could have taken the job & Duke would have still signed with UM

No that's fine I just don't want him recruiting other sofl kids

Advertisement

Lol why is he a "punk". Because uf did a better job of recruiting him than UM? Who's fault is that.

Yep.

It is def Golden's fault Moten's cousin went to UFag and as a result he grew up watching those douchebags.

No that's fine I just don't want him recruiting other sofl kids

The staff isn't naive, if they catch wind of anything of that nature going down, they'll ask him to leave the area designated for the recruits

Yes because we have a great shot at those California d tackles and frazier

Never stated we had a chance with none of those guys listed (Clark,Valentine,Holley included) just stated those guys are light years ahead of him smart guy

@TP800 he's a yung puunk cause dragonfly jones from martin said so :-D

Never stated we had a chance with none of those guys listed (Clark,Valentine,Holley included) just stated those guys are light years ahead of him smart guy

Ok then thanks for bringing up kids who are completely irrelevant and we have no shot at

Advertisement

Ok then thanks for bringing up kids who are completely irrelevant and we have no shot at

Thats an understatement when it comes to Golden and staff i bet you thought we had no shot at AQM,Sandland,Bond,Coley,Griffin, or Elder either...... **** happens not even Feb yet we have a shot at EVERYBODY!!! Especially when we win 11+ games this season!!!!

Yep.

It is def Golden's fault Moten's cousin went to UFag and as a result he grew up watching those douchebags.

So what happened when UM had a cousin of Jaynard Bostwick on the team he would have been PLAYING with.Not som guy who was on a team back in 1996. Keep the excuses coming.

Last edited:
Advertisement

-Doesn't put his commitment in jeopady because Bryant Young is not his main recruiter

-Florida was a school he grew up pulling for so when he got that offer it was over

-Trying to recruit Quincy Wilson and Chris Lammons to UF. Says Quincy likes UF, but wants to take visits first and he doesn't know about Chris

-Says he is still keeping his options open at the request of his coach. Will visit Miami's spring game and will likely go back to Florida at some point. Named top 5 of UF, Miami, South Carolina, FSU, Clemson

Back the **** off Lammons!!!

We'll have commits/strong leans there too so if Moten is pulling any ****ery I'm sure somebody will be notified.

Back the **** off Lammons!!!

We'll have commits/strong leans there too so if Moten is pulling any ****ery I'm sure somebody will be notified.

We need to send in some security and get him a restraining order

-Doesn't put his commitment in jeopady because Bryant Young is not his main recruiter

-Florida was a school he grew up pulling for so when he got that offer it was over

-Trying to recruit Quincy Wilson and Chris Lammons to UF. Says Quincy likes UF, but wants to take visits first and he doesn't know about Chris

-Says he is still keeping his options open at the request of his coach. Will visit Miami's spring game and will likely go back to Florida at some point. Named top 5 of UF, Miami, South Carolina, FSU, Clemson
Thanks man, I know that everyone says STA kids are unflippable but I don't know, I think we got a shot

Advertisement
Back