*** Spring Game Stream ***

He made a couple of nice throws on the best drive of the day. STFU

lol

3 good throws out of every 10 means sit the **** down

Easy now, Pcity. The kid looks decent enough for a true freshman, 3rd string QB. Big kid, strong arm. There ARE some positives here.

hes big and he can throw far are the positives...

I just cant see this guy as a football player. You can make it on size and strength through High school, but even his high school numbers are pretty bad.

Guy has seen 4 drives during a spring game of a guy who has practiced all of 3 weeks at the college and his made judgment. Nice. You must have been driving the Crudup bandwagon a few years ago after he lit up the spring game.

i get it man, your cool funny and clever...

I am making judgement over the body of work I have seen of Crow including HS tape, stats, college practice reports, scrimmages, this game...

you must be on your period lil lady.

ease up.

Advertisement
understandable, but I would give the extra reps to Dewey, the better of the 2.. kindve to send a message to Crow.

Send a message to Crow? WTF does that even mean at this stage?

that at this stage he is dead last

Seeing how he started for the Green team, anybody that counts disagrees. Maybe Dewey needs the message, if he's so much better. Not to mention, you think the guy that has been on campus 2 months and should be a HS senior needs to be reminded of where he stands?

yes, because there are two of those guys who are HS seniors who have only been on campus two months. If I were Crow/Dewey I would have my mind on competing against the other and I wouldnt even be worried about the starting position at this point, which I am sure they are not...

its just when you throw 7 foot over a guys head and a 10 yard route turns into a pass that goes 25 yards into a defenders hands it makes you look like you cant throw. if you cant throw, you cant be an effective qb.

Oh, so you based it on one, single play. A 3rd and about 20 no less. Even better.

Wasting Reps on a true Fr QB? This is Dewey and Crow's 3rd scrimmage and maybe 15 practices (?). I believe Crow outplayed Dewey in the 1st scrimmage, were we wasting reps on Dewey in that one?

Its a ridiculous thought that you would faze out a true FR already in the Spring of his first year.

bottom line is all 3 of these guys suck at this point, so our argument is mute

Advertisement
Shut this moron up!!

Dude wants them to run out the clock in the spring game.

Yeah, I am sitting there laughing. I'm shocked they didn't run the ball. WTF? Pretty sure they want more reps for both sides. There is no winner in a Spring Game except the coaches.

Advertisement
Wasting Reps on a true Fr QB? This is Dewey and Crow's 3rd scrimmage and maybe 15 practices (?). I believe Crow outplayed Dewey in the 1st scrimmage, were we wasting reps on Dewey in that one?

Its a ridiculous thought that you would faze out a true FR already in the Spring of his first year.

We're talkin' about practice...practice, settle down tiger.

Advertisement

We're talkin' about practice...practice, settle down tiger.

im not riled up. a qb who has played qb his whole life should just be able to throw.. thats all i ask of them.

I understand Morris will be our QB this year.

Would like to see a clear cut backup. I think Williams really had a bad day.some drops and such didnt help.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back