*** Spring Game Stream ***

Orange D has that all too familiar look of last season on this drive, hands on hips looking around.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gunter has played great today. I actually like the fact that Ray Ray has been in position to make plays this game.

Not overly concerned about the offense right now.

Advertisement
Gunter has played great today. I actually like the fact that Ray Ray has been in position to make plays this game.

Not overly concerned about the offense right now.

Me either. I'd have a lot bigger problem if they were gashing our D.

Don't have our QB, missing some WRs, no Clements or Duke at RB, a few OL out (Johnson and Feliciano).

Gunter is making a case for himself.

I should say I'm a tiny bit concerned about the OL. Henderson, Linder, McDermott, Lewis, Bunche should be good enough to get a little push.

Advertisement
seriously... crow needs to sit down.

He made a couple of nice throws on the best drive of the day. STFU

lol

3 good throws out of every 10 means sit the **** down

he's young, morris is out, and it's spring. even if he sucks there's no big problem with him getting some reps.

understandable, but I would give the extra reps to Dewey, the better of the 2.. kindve to send a message to Crow.

Advertisement
seriously... crow needs to sit down.

He made a couple of nice throws on the best drive of the day. STFU

lol

3 good throws out of every 10 means sit the **** down

he's young, morris is out, and it's spring. even if he sucks there's no big problem with him getting some reps.

understandable, but I would give the extra reps to Dewey, the better of the 2.. kindve to send a message to Crow.

Send a message to Crow? WTF does that even mean at this stage?

Bama spring game half time score, 3-2. lol so maybe most spring games are like this?

just kidding... TD just scored. 9-3

Advertisement
Back