*** Spring Game Stream ***

Advertisement
IT is not good to see our qbs throw wobbly passes to the team wearing the other colored jerseys... that is NOT good in practice or a game.

I think the two young QB's look OK considering they should be getting ready for the prom right now. Williams throw in the endzone was disappointing.

Advertisement
First half thoughts:

* Running game concerns me. Not a lot of vision being displayed by anyone besides mike james.
* Gray Crow has shown me enough to dispell the notion that his was a wasted ship. He's far from game ready but he looks like a servicable prospect.
* Both WIlliams and Dewey really see the field well. Arm strength is a concern for both but I see some very good competencies in both of these two.
* O line scares me and it should NOT. There is solid talent in that group. As k9 said, "Kehoe is on the clock this season."

* This #87 walkon WR kid has shown me a ton of heart and effort. It remains to be seen if he has the wheels to be a D1 player but I see a decent possession receiver here.

* DB's look decent but its tough to tell.

perryman is really playing well though. i'm going to look forward to seeing him knock some heads off next season.

Advertisement
This team badly needs the influx of Freshmen. That 2nd team offense is turrible, no playmakers. I think the D is gonna surprise and be better than last year.

Hunter Wells is horrible.

Pierre is been really active although I'm not even sure who the 2nd team OGs are. I think Wells is one, not sure the other. Anyone know?

Advertisement
too many false starts, delay of games, etc.

too many dropped balls.

not good showing by the offense for the most part.

Advertisement
Has there been more INT's than receptions?? Jeez I turned it on halfway through the 2nd and I've seen 4 now

Advertisement
Back