*** Spring Game Stream ***

Of all the things that will send our coaching staff and potential recruits packing its the lack of fan support.

Sad but true.
And it doesnt make sense to me at all. Why is our fanbase so fickle? FSU's spring game will be packed, UF's spring game had a great showing, Im sure every other major program gets a great crowd for their spring game. Are our fans lazy? I dont understand..

because many of the local fans didn't actually go to the school. At FSU, UF, Bama, etc there are 30-40 thousand students minutes from the stadium with nothing else to do. Additionally, there are the alumni and families that live within a relatively close geographic area to the school/stadium. Miami, OTOH, has around 15k enrolled and alumni spread out all around the country. Relying on the local fans (who show up to late to heat playoff games, too) is a wholly unique situation in college athletics. How many good football programs are private schools?

How many good football programs are in awesome cities?

USC. Its also a private school although they have a lot more students then UM.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Iknow our offense is a bad barometer but i get the feeling our D could be sick this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rashawn Scott should have caught that, but is that really the best throw Ryan Williams could muster? It was high and it was wobbly as ****. Geez, what a crap throw for someone that was wide open seven yards away from you..

Advertisement
i think crow looks alright for being a freshman. i know most people are banking on olsen to sign with us but i can see crow improving and being pretty serviceable by his junior year.

Advertisement
Back