*** Spring Game Stream ***

Advertisement
Of all the things that will send our coaching staff and potential recruits packing its the lack of fan support.

Sad but true.

When have they ever had fan support? When Miami was bad in the late 90s no one came. **** when they were the best team in the nation they didn't sell out against the bad teams.

i think its encouraging that 73 people showed up to our spring game... it doesnt look bad on the screen either

Advertisement
Of all the things that will send our coaching staff and potential recruits packing its the lack of fan support.

Sad but true.
And it doesnt make sense to me at all. Why is our fanbase so fickle? FSU's spring game will be packed, UF's spring game had a great showing, Im sure every other major program gets a great crowd for their spring game. Are our fans lazy? I dont understand..

Advertisement

Sad but true.
And it doesnt make sense to me at all. Why is our fanbase so fickle? FSU's spring game will be packed, UF's spring game had a great showing, Im sure every other major program gets a great crowd for their spring game. Are our fans lazy? I dont understand..

Because, while many of us love college football and the Canes I for one have no interest in watching a practice, sorry, if that makes me a bad fan then so be it, but it's the truth. I have a home and a family that requires my attention when I'm not at work, like allot of other people.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back