*** Spring Game Stream ***

Advertisement
He made a couple of nice throws on the best drive of the day. STFU

lol

3 good throws out of every 10 means sit the **** down

he's young, morris is out, and it's spring. even if he sucks there's no big problem with him getting some reps.

understandable, but I would give the extra reps to Dewey, the better of the 2.. kindve to send a message to Crow.

Send a message to Crow? WTF does that even mean at this stage?

that at this stage he is dead last

Ray ray...cmon man...perryman flat outran him there to chase down dorsett, from further behind the play

Advertisement
Nice cut by Dorsett, too bad he couldn't take it to the house. Just got up with a limp though, gotta be careful

lol

he's young, morris is out, and it's spring. even if he sucks there's no big problem with him getting some reps.

understandable, but I would give the extra reps to Dewey, the better of the 2.. kindve to send a message to Crow.

"we won't be throwing any freshmen qb's to the fire"- al golden

Advertisement
seriously... crow needs to sit down.

lol

Easy now, Pcity. The kid looks decent enough for a true freshman, 3rd string QB. Big kid, strong arm. There ARE some positives here.

hes big and he can throw far are the positives...

I just cant see this guy as a football player. You can make it on size and strength through High school, but even his high school numbers are pretty bad.

lol

Seeing how he started for the Green team, anybody that counts disagrees. Maybe Dewey needs the message, if he's so much better. Not to mention, you think the guy that has been on campus 2 months and should be a HS senior needs to be reminded of where he stands?

Advertisement
seriously... crow needs to sit down.

lol

Easy now, Pcity. The kid looks decent enough for a true freshman, 3rd string QB. Big kid, strong arm. There ARE some positives here.

hes big and he can throw far are the positives...

I just cant see this guy as a football player. You can make it on size and strength through High school, but even his high school numbers are pretty bad.

Guy has seen 4 drives during a spring game of a guy who has practiced all of 3 weeks at the college and his made judgment. Nice. You must have been driving the Crudup bandwagon a few years ago after he lit up the spring game.

i dont hate crow, but at this point i just feel like he is wasting reps.

I think you have to remember our situation last year. Harris and Morris only. Getting these kids some reps now just in case someone gets injured is crucial. We need depth.

Advertisement

Seeing how he started for the Green team, anybody that counts disagrees. Maybe Dewey needs the message, if he's so much better. Not to mention, you think the guy that has been on campus 2 months and should be a HS senior needs to be reminded of where he stands?

yes, because there are two of those guys who are HS seniors who have only been on campus two months. If I were Crow/Dewey I would have my mind on competing against the other and I wouldnt even be worried about the starting position at this point, which I am sure they are not...

its just when you throw 7 foot over a guys head and a 10 yard route turns into a pass that goes 25 yards into a defenders hands it makes you look like you cant throw. if you cant throw, you cant be an effective qb.

Encouraged by the D. Looking OK even without the stud freshmen.

Agree. We are going to have some nice infusion of speed and depth when they come in.

Same for the offense. Missing some pieces today but they are doing some things correctly. I dont think we have any penalties beyond the first couple of minutes of the 3rd quarter.

Wasting Reps on a true Fr QB? This is Dewey and Crow's 3rd scrimmage and maybe 15 practices (?). I believe Crow outplayed Dewey in the 1st scrimmage, were we wasting reps on Dewey in that one?

Its a ridiculous thought that you would faze out a true FR already in the Spring of his first year.

Advertisement
Back